The Goal Was Getting Her To Move In With Me

A/N - This chapter has explicit scenes - if you are younger, I ask that you do not continue on, and skip to the next chapter.

My fingers carried themselves across the screen. John wanted to know where we were. The party starts in twenty minutes, and the man the party is for isn't there. It's me - I'm the man. I wasn't late because I wouldn't stop scrolling through my phone. I was late because Bo is still in the bathroom getting ready.

She made me stop at Target to find something to wear. We didn't plan on anything happening after the fight. She assumed we would celebrate at Buffalo Wild Wings, and so did I. Yet, John is throwing a party at my club, and I have to go. But I couldn't go if my number one wasn't attending.

Bo's humming floated through the loft, filling the silence. The sweet melody floating through my loft was asking me to lock her away and keep her a secret from the world. Believe me, I fucking did. I caught her swaying her hips when I walked into the bathroom a few minutes ago, and I knew the goal was getting her to move in with me.

The melody halted, and a clicking sound erupted behind me. She came around the couch with her eyes peeled. My body shot forward on the couch when I began choking on the sight in front of me. She is wearing those fucking boots. The ones that made her legs look like they're infinite.

Her silky, straightened hair flipped over her shoulder. I've never had heart palpitations, but when I saw her wearing the black t-shirt with my last name on it, the one I wear when I walk into a fight, falling down her legs, I almost stopped existing. A leather black corset was tied under her chest, bringing the t-shirt to look more like a dress.

"Do you know where I put my purse?"

I leaned my elbows on my knees. "Did you check my room?"

"No," she scurried off.

"Thank you!" She yelled from a distance.

When she met me back out in the living room, I couldn't move. My focus trailed up her thigh-high boots to the dress hanging dangerously on her thighs. She held her hands and crossed them over her body.

"Is it too much?" Her eyes dropped to her outfit. "Kinnick?"

"No," I shake my head. "I don't think it's too much."

"Really?" She looks down again. "Are you sure? If you don't want me to wear it, I can change."

"Why would I want you to change?"

"I know boyfriends don't like their girlfriends wearing revealing clothing."

"You can wear whatever you want," I furrow my brows. "I know how to fight."

I spin my finger around. "Give me a little twirl, baby."

Her hair fanned out around her, hiding the thousand-watt smile on her face. I watched time slow down, and everything move with caution. She stopped the world, and she had no fucking idea. I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth. This is my girl.

I beckoned her to where I sat. "Come here."

Her strides were slow and my patience is running low. When she came within touching distance, I grabbed her arm, yanking her towards me. She held onto my shoulder while encasing my thighs with her own. Her head fell to the side to look at me.

"You know it's almost seven, right?"

"It's my event," I sat back to look at her. "The party starts when I show up."

She giggled. "You're so full of -"

"Have you ever been touched before?"

Her head shot up to look at me. "What?"