If She Tells You I Hit On Her, It's True!

I leaned into the couch, sipping on a drink John ordered while I watched Bo from afar. My trainer wanted to know why I wasn't drinking as much as I usually do. The answer is simple - Bo doesn't like to drive and I won't put her in a situation where she has to.

The curly-haired girl didn't say much on the ride - for someone who always has something to say she stayed quiet but she's acting all shy after I fingered her earlier. I hadn't been able to ask her how it felt for her and if it meant satisfactory. I assumed it did by the deep purple bite marks on my shoulder.

I wondered who had the chance to touch her before me. My dickhead side wanted to press the conversation but I could see the discomfort on her face when she brought it up. She deserves someone who will make her feel good enough to ease the tension out of her muscles, and that's someone's me. It's only fucking me.

I didn't realize how long I'd been staring at Bo until her little hand left her glass to wave at me. The corners of my lips tugged up as a large smile stole the expression on her lips. I sent her a wink as she stood in front of someone else, listening to them talk. Her bottom lip rolled into her mouth.

"This is some party, huh?" John stole my attention away from Bo.

I sucked in a breath, leaning back into the couch. "Yeah. Thanks, man."

"You won the belt, kid. You deserve it." 

"Heads up," Miles nodded to the group joining Bo. "It seems as though Trevor is hitting on your girl." 

My head snapped back to where my girl stood. Trevor and Bryce were by her side, while Trevor made her laugh. His dark hair fell in front of his face, hiding the flirtatious words leaving his mouth but I wasn't stupid. I knew he had a thing for Bo the second he saw her. Just like every other fucking piece-of-shit we've ever come across.

"It seems like a lot of people do," John motioned to the hungry eyes.

I clench my glass. "As long as I'm around, they won't try anything."

Trevor's lips met the back of Bo's hand before he stalked towards me with a smirk on his face.

"I almost didn't recognize your girl. So, if she tells you I hit on her, it's true."

"Lovely," I spit. "How about you keep your distance, yeah?"

"Don't be so uptight," Trevor smacks my arm. "You know damn well she's the hottest girl in the room."

He said it as if I needed to be reminded. My heart falls into my ass every time I see Bo. I practically fall out of my seat whenever she enters the room. From the way she walks, graciously, bouncing on the balls of her feet as if she's walking on sunshine. There isn't a female alive that compares to her. Even if she doesn't believe it.

Without warning, Trevor tugged on my collar. "What the hell happened to your shoulder?"

"Holy shit," Miles's eyes widened at the bite marks on my skin.

I stood up, shoving him away. "Fuck off."

"You had sex with Bo?" John's hands found his hair to tug at it. "We have to keep this between us. Only us. Seth can't find out."

"You deflowered Seth's daughter!" Trevor cheered, clinking his glass to mine. "You're a dead man."

I placed my hand on his chest, putting a halt to his cheering. "If you say one more word, I will shove this glass so far down your fucking throat it will come out of your ass. Nothing happened and if I find out Bo heard about this, I'll put a bullet in your fucking heads."

"Jesus," Trevor mumbled. "I, at least, want the details before you do any of that."

Miles smacked the back of his head before I turned around. "Stop being stupid."