You Wore Harry Potter Socks And A Book Necklace To A Frat Party

Hungry eyes followed Bo's every movement. Like they did all of the time. Half of the football team cheered her on. They anxiously waited for her dress to hike a little bit further up her thigh. Every boy in half a mile radius wanted to see what she was wearing under her dress.

Luke stood below her, biting his lips as she bounced up and down on her knees. She moved in ways I've never seen. I couldn't deny the feeling in my stomach as her hips flowed light water, drifting side to side while she ran her fingers through her wild curls. But I'm not Luke. I won't wait until she's drunk to show an interest.

Her thousand-watt smile made butterflies flutter in my stomach. I didn't expect her to look down at me, but her caramel eyes landed on me for a split second, and I felt the whole fucking zoo. She focused her gaze back on Chrissy, who said something that made her laugh.

The curly-haired beauty stumbled around the bartop. When she began stumbling to the side, I shot from my seat, but Luke caught her. His reflexes are absolute shit. It shouldn't have taken him that long to catch her.

She kneeled, placing her hands on the countertop before seating herself. Her legs kicked back and forth in a child-like manner as she smiled at her friends.

I watched Luke's hand rest on her thigh and the way her body flinched when he did. I shivered with hostility. He rubbed circles into her thigh, letting his fingers move higher up her bare thigh. Even though her smile faltered and her muscles tightened, he never removed his hand.

Then that little shit's eyes met mine over the rim of his beer. He flaunted Bo, and he knew it pissed me off. All night I waited for him to leave her side. I either wanted to get her alone or him. I would be satisfied with her presence or putting him on his ass again. It didn't matter.

"How about a shot?" Miles pulled out a cigarette from a sleek black container. "You need to relax."

"I should go over there."

"What's stopping you?"

"Her."

"Yeah, but she's the same reason you want to," he pointed out. "Here, drink this."

He slid over the bottle of Jim Bean's Apple with the cap missing in preparation for me. This isn't my first party. It won't be my last, but frat parties don't stock the good stuff. They buy beer in bulk with different names and attempt to get wasted off of cheap shit.

Smoke rose from Mile's mouth as he nodded up. "You've got company."

I ignored the burn in my throat long enough to see a pair of white Converse and tan legs stopped in front of my face. My brooding eyes trailed up the glowing skin and wine-red dress to see a beautiful girl with a goofy grin on her face. Messy strands of hair fell in front of her face as she waved down at me.

"Hi, Kinnick!" She peered down at me. "Hello, Miles. Good to see you again."

"Hello, babe," he chuckled.

"I'm feeling weird," she shrugged, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "I don't drink that much. I don't drink ever, to be honest. I am underaged and all but Luke promised it was okay, and my drink didn't get spiked this time."

"What do you mean?" I snapped. "Who spiked your drink?"

I rubbed my face, trying to cool down as the heat wrapped itself around my body. She's admitting to shit I didn't want to hear, but I hoped she would. I wanted to know who hurt her.

"I'm feeling a little, woo-woo," she shifted back and forth on her feet. "It's all spinning you know."

"Bookworm," I let out a deep sigh.