-TWENTY SIX-

Its been exactly 6 months since Mel died. Me and "Friend" continued to text. I still didn't know his name but he was still fun to talk to. I always asked for a picture of him but he always say "Nah" or make up an excuse ad to why I can't get one.

He mysterious and I like that but he too much of a mystery. I never been on the phone with him he claimed his phone wasn't on and You know iPhone you can face time on wifi but he said His face time don't work.

I knew he was lying but hey he ain't my man so I don't care. As for the gang thing Asher basically took over since Mel pasted.

Asher wasn't to happy bout me joining but I was set on that. I haven't killed yet we mostly lay low.

"Hey Auntie look What that man gave me and Liyah" Nylah said handing me an envelope . I smiled and she walked away as i stood up and headed to the kitchen where the girls was.

"Hey was any of y'all had something sent here?" I asked.

"No" they all said in unison. I found it odd but I didn't pry on it anymore. I sat at the island chair and ripped the envelope open.

"You think this is the end? Well think again. One Leader down another to go. Count your days sweet heart. I'll do anything to get to you. Sincerely Chris"

I looked at the note in disbelief. I thought he was dead. I sat back and the chair and Em past the note around. They gasped as they looked at the note.

The thought of Nylah and Liyah getting shot or getting kidnapped as they went to get the note came across my mind.

"Keep Liyah and Nylah in the house at all times" I said standing up.

"Why" Rachel said "They have to they have school and doctors appointments once we get they stuff transferred down here"

"We gotta wait on that Em can teach them some thing for now they stay in the house. Chris will do anything to get to me now that Mel is gone he want Me and liyah gone as well"

" When we thought shit was finna be easy now look what happens. " Em said.

Em called Asher back and explain the note Nylah gave me. He told us he would handle him but I didn't want that I wanted to kill Chris myself. I got up and grabbed my keys and started walking to the door.

"where are you going" Bel asked.

"To take care a business " I said.

——— 3 hours later———

I currently sitting outside of Jackson's old trap or what ever you want to call it. My phone chimed signaling i had a message.

Friend🙄🤷🏾‍♀️: wassup Shawty you busy?

Ari✨🥰: Ye i'm about to be.

Friend🙄🤷🏾‍♀️: Oouu wat u finna do.

Ari✨🥰: Blow a cap in dis nigga ass.

Read 5:28pm

He didn't respond for awhile. I thought I messed up. He started to type but then h stopped and then he started again. The. he finally responded.

Friend🙄🤷🏾‍♀️: What ever you do DO NOT do wat u finna do.

Ari✨🥰: Fuck you is tellin me wat tf to do.