-EIGHTEEN-

I was released from the hospital and I honestly still wasn't happy. Mia was out more and I have to get use to her. Me and Jamell haven't talked since the day I had the baby. He been ghost with no calls or texts. I brushed it off deciding to give him space.

Kayden picked me up from the hospital. I try not to pry and ask where Jamell was at because i know he knows where. He took me home and let me in since I didn't have my keys. It was good to be home but I wish I had Jr. yes I was naming him Jr.

"Hey Ma you Okay" Kayden asked gripping my arm. I stopped walking looking back at him. I honestly didn't know if I was. I looked up at him as he towered me as the smell of him hit me face, He smelt pretty good. I nodded my head letting him know that was fine.

I never noticed how cute he was. I guess I was to blinded by Jamell to notice anyone else.

"He loves you" Kay said letting go of me. "He just need time don't worry"

I nodded turning back around and heading up the stairs to Jamell room. My room at this moment was filled with baby clothes and stuff and right now I didn't want to go in there. I sat on the bed kicking off my shoes and getting comfortable.

Mia Pov:

The thoughts of my dead baby filled my mind causing me to cry and change from Ari to Mia. I took off my jacket and Laid down on the bed in a ball crying my eyes out. Silently. I was known for doing that I would crying silently and let me tell you that's hurts worse to cry with no sound.

I laid i the bed for hours crying and sleeping off and on. I sat up hearing Kayden and a few other voices. Bella appeared in the door with a small smile on her face. Right behind he was Emily with Ice cream.

They walked in and both of this sat on the side of me. "How are you feeling" Bell said taking the ice cream from Em and Opening it. I shrugged and took a spoon from Em and got a scoop of Ice cream from the container. We sat there for a hour or two watching movies and bell and Em try to cheer me up.

We decided to leave the room and go down stairs. I was hopping to see Jamell but he wasn't even there.

"Where is Jamell" I said.

Everyone shrugged and continued what they was doing. I got on my phone and started texting Jamell well Melvin knowing him prolly pissed of somewhere. I missed him and wanted him here but he wasn't answering me. I started feeling angry along with sadness as if Ava was fighting to get out but sadness over took.

I groan in frustration and sat on the couch with Kay and laid my head on him as he put his arm around me. Cam flipped there the channels and everyone did there things as always as if Melvin isn't missing right now.

The0fficial.Kayden : Ayo Ma you okay

Bxbygirl_Ari: Yes, I'm Fine

The0fficial.Kayden: Mmmm you don't look Ight

Bxbygirl_Ari: I'm fine chill

The0fficial.Kayden: Okay

Read 12:43.

I looked at Kay who was staring at his phone. I got more comfortable under him ad focused my attention on the tv.

"Yo look" Cam said putting the remote down. Everyone turned their attention to the Tv that was currently on the News. Across the screen was Marcus name and a picture of him and the News man talking.