-TWENTY EIGHT-

"You have the nerves to be here knowing I want you dead" Chris said holding the gun to my head. As much as he wanted that to scare me it didn't I want to die but not before I took him out first.

I know it selfish to leave my daughter but she is in good hands til i get back if I don't die before I do.

"I came here not on business can we talk alone?" I asked.

He looked at the two men that was in the room with us and he nodded to them and they nodded back and walked out the door and closed it behind him. I could take him out now but three men including the ones that just walked out ate standing outside down the hall.

"What do you want bitch I could kill you right now but I like keeping you on ur toes. " He aid with a smirk putting his gun down. I rolled my eyes and looked back at him.

"I want you" I stated looking him dead in his face. I wanted the throw up from what I just said but it was no taking it back now. He looked at me shocked and smirked and shook his head.

"You want me? " he said laughing. "You baby daddy just died and I'm the one that killed him and you wnat me?"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. He walked over to me and looked me up and down.

"You serious?"

I nodded my head in response and he smiled. I knew what I was getting myself into but i wanted to do this for Mel.

Chris put his hand behind my head na d pulled me into a kiss. At first I didn't kiss back, I mean why would I? But eventually I did.

We kissed for awhile and he was a good kisser to be honest. He pulled me closer pressing his body against me and my kitty started to feel tingles. "Not the right time for this." I thought to myself.

He pulled away and gripped my ass not moving away from me. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me.

"What about yo kid?" He said.

"Oh I left her with them people I don't really care about her" I said lying but he didn't have to know that.

I had this all planned out. I was to pretend to leave my old life behind and fall for him and live with him. I didn't wanna leave Liyah behind but i had no choice I wanted to take Chris down and Ill risk my life for it.

"I got to go I got business to take care of" Chris said kissing me again. I kissed him back and smiled slightly when he pulled away.

"Where you staying now?"

"At a hotel for now" I answered.

"Okay" he said walking out the room and I followed. He got in his car and I got in mines. I was actually at a hotel so It wasn't like i was completely lying.

I drove back to my hotel and called Asher and told him I was in. He gave me further instructions to play along with anything Chris tells me to do. I was coo with that.

I hung up from with Asher and decided to take a long hot shower. I Grabbed sum clothes and head to the bathroom I got everything I needed and started the shower. I played music on my phone and stripped out of my clothes and stepped in.

The hot water hit my skin and I instantly relaxed. I didn't know how long I was in the shower but my phone broke me out of my thoughts when the music cut off. I turned the watcher off.

Lucky I had already Bathe when i first got in so i can spend the rest of my time relaxing and enjoying the water hitting my skin.

I peeped my head out the shower but no one was there. I sighed and got out and put a towel around me. I went to my phone and my phone had died. I groaned loudly and grabbed my stuff and walked out the bathroom. I put my phone on the charger and got dressed.