-FORTY FIVE-

ARI'S POV:
{A DAY LATER}
~~~

"Whats going on." I said as soon as melly walked through the door. He had a mug on his face. I know he isn't still mad about yesterday.

He hasn't brought the conversation up about me saying i never loved him.

Truely I didn't. But i stayed because of the kids. I could feel him staring at me but I ignored it sitting up. Melly slept on the couch and me and Leah slept in the bed together.

I wanted to keep her close cause I don't know whats really going on. Cam or Melly wont tell me whats going on.

I looked up to see melly had left out the room. I sighed before throwing my legs over the bed. I stood up looking around the room realizing it was dark.

"Damn we slept all day." I mumbled to myself as i walked out the bed room down and slowly walked down the hall.

"Im not having her do that." I heard Melly's voice. But honestly it sounded more like Melvin.

After being here for years I can tell the difference in Melly's and Melvins voice. Im pretty sure you would too.

Melvin's voice was deeper and raspy and you can literally hear the anger and hatred in his voice. On the other hand Melly's voice is chill still deep but soothing and smooth.

"You have no choice." I heard an unfamiliar voice. He voice was deep never heard it before. I scrunched up my face peeping ovet the railing to see melly along with some light skinned guy.

Cam sat on the chair sipping on a red solo cup. Bella was laying in his lap asleep.

"I'm not putting her in danger." melvin's voice boomed threw the house. I rolled my eyes cause now he seems to be worried about me.

"That might be the best bet." Cam spoke up. Melly smacked his teeth and disappeared out of my eye sight.

"Von I can't scare her like that anymore." Melly said. I heard the change is his voice. Melly's back.

"She got you whipped huh i heard you cheated and got kids on her." The nigga von spoke up.

"Shit its not even about that." Melly said.

Von shook his head rolling up a blunt. "Yall personal problems need to be set aside." Von said. He grabbed a lighter off the table and light the blunt.

I scrunched up my face cause there is a whole child in here and he smoking and Melly not stopping him.

"She said she wanted out of this then get her out." He said as he exhaled the smoke.

Honestly he was speaking faxs.

Melly didnt say nothing else because he knew von was right.

"She cant do that tho."

"But she has done it before Melly." Cam said.

"Man shut yo bitch ass up." Melly said and cam threw his hands up in defense hitting bella in the head. She moved alittle bit before falling back to sleep.