-THIRTY TWO-

-This is the start of Kidnapped Pt.2-

I've decided to combine the two books together because why not. But hope yall enjoy <3

_________

Two and a half years ago Ari was kiddnapped at the age of 18 by a upcoming rapper melly. They fell in love but not without the help of drama. She had one hell of a year after that. she learnt to deal with heart break and betrayal from ones she loved and trusted.

Melly set aside his gang life to be with Ari and the kids. But after two and half years later Melly goes back to that life selling drugs and killing people for fun.

Things begin to take a turn for the worse for them and the rest of the gang and now their back where they started.

Will it be easier then before?

________________________

𝐀𝐫𝐢:
{𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫}
𝐉𝐮𝐧 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡:
***
"Open the door"

"No go the fuck away" i yelled from the other side of me and Melly's bed room door.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" He yelled. Fuck that ain't Melly no more.

"Ari I'm not playing with yo ass" Melvin said.

"I don't wanna hear it Melvin or melly who ever it is this time" i said.

"Bruh you bugging you doing to much in front of the kids"

"Bruh just shut the fuck and go back to that hoe!" i yelled. Tears ran down my face as my voice broke.

I never thought i would say that to him once again.

"Don't yell at me you testing me i don't care if your mad" he mumbled. I rolled my eyes whipping my face.

"I want you out"

"Bitch dis my house" he said.

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK I WANT YOU OUT THIS BITCH TONIGHT!" I yelled kicking the door. This time i let it all out. I began to break down completely. I hugged my legs crying.

"Bella come get yo friend foe i beat her ass" i heard Melvin say.

"Shut the fuck up Melvin you hurt her we ain't kids no mo learn to grow up" she said.

I sat there not saying nothing. Again Mane a fucking again.

Lemme tell how we got right here. Yes I'm engaged to Melly and his mixed fucking personalities.

We ain't get married yet because melly wanna be a hoe and fuck every bitch that comes his damn way.

Why I'm mad at him now? Well he just got off tour for his new album he released and apparently he slept with his groupies.

Not just one, not just two it was multiple and trust me this ain't his first time.

Hold up that ain't all. He got one of them dumb ass bitches pregnant.

___

𝐐𝐎𝐓𝐃: 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬?

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞<𝟑𝟑

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞💕