-FOUR-

Ari pov:

After melvin had beaten me i ended up going to sleep on marcus. i kinda liked marcus and melly but melvin not so much.

I had woken up to a empty bed. "i could've swore marcus was here" i say as i got up and looked around. I was still sore from last night and i was sorta limping. I opened my room door and peeped out the door and looked down the hall and i heard laughter, and it sounded like girls.

I slowly walked out the room and down the stairs into the living room where the boys and two unfamiliar faces where.

Everyone looked at me and i blushed. I'm not use to attention and i shol don't like it. i stood there till melly i was assuming cleared his throat.

"You up i see" he say

"um yea" i say taking a seat next to melly and cam. The two girls where eying me down. I mean i get that im new and you never met me but come on now.

"This is ari the girl melly kidnapped" kay say to the two girls who was still eying me down.

"oh my name is bella im kayden's girlfriend and this is my bestie Emily" Bella say smiling. I could tell by ha attuide that she was the peppy and more friendliest and for Emily i could tell she was mean.

"They gone be here when we go do job so yo sneaky ass wont try and run away" Melly say taking a puff of his blunt.

I didn't answer melly i just payed attention to the tv. Everyone begin to do their own things. I mostly sat there not knowing what to do.

----

A hour later

I felt someone grab my hand and pull me up off the chair. I looked up to see melly and he dragged me up the stairs. At this point i thought ive done some wrong within the time i was down stairs with him and his friends.

I started thinking about all the things i did downstairs which wasn't much but get to know Bella and Emma and laugh and play with him and the boys.

I was cut off by a kiss, a long passionate kiss. It caught me off guard but i soon kissed back. I wrapped my arms around melly as he slowly pulled me in. He pushed me against the wall without breathing the kiss.

After what seems like forever he pulled away allowing me to catch my breath and i stared at him. He smirked and walked away and i stood there shocked at what just happened. He had left me speechless.

Melly's pov:

So I've just kissed ari and it was good better then I thought actually. I've talked to the boys about her and even asked bella what i should do because i really like her alot. Marcus have grown close to her and Melvin well he sorta feeling ha but he still dont gives a fuck about ha hurting if she breaks the rules and then it leaves me melly i feeling ha too and me n marcus feelings about ha match strongly.

After i had kissed her i smirked and walked away without giving ha a chance to speak at all. I smiled the whole way to my room happy that I've gotten a kiss from her.

By this time everyone have went home so it was just me and her alone in the house. Bel and Em have agreed to watch ari when me and the boys leave so ari will have some girl friends and wont hang around just us boys.

I got to my room and laid dow. thinking about the kiss. I just couldn't get it off my mind. The way her lips moved with mines and how the look in her eyes as i walked away. I laid there thinking until i heard a knock at my down and ari revealing ha self from behind it.

Ari pov:

I needed more i needed to feel his lips again. I know he is my kidnapper but i had to admit he's him and i mean who am i kidding it ynw melly we talking about.

After standing there for maybe five minutes i walked to melly's room. This time i knew it was melly but he was chill about it. I knocked on the door and then opened it and stepped it. Melly looked at me and i gave him a small smile and he stood up and walked towards me.

"What you need ma" he say looking down at me. At that point i wanted to just kiss him but i couldn't bring myself to do it right off the back. I stood there not saying nun just staring at his lips.

Without realizing what i was doing i pulled melly down and kissing him passionately and with out a doubt he took no time to return the favor.

We was standing there kissing and he pushed me against the wall like he did before but this time it was more rough then before but it didn't hurt. He slid his hand about my body feeling on me til he got to my ass and he stayed there squeezing.

I let out a small moaned as he pressed against me and then he picked me up. I know you guys think "are you really doing this with your kidnapper" but i mean shid its not everyday u can do this with yo favorite rapper of all times.

Melly walked us over to his bed and laid me down and he got on top of me and started kissing all over me. he left hickeys on my neck and he pulled my shirt up and kissed all on my stomach leaving hickeys there.

Melly came back up from my stomach and looked me in my eyes. He leaned down and kissed me as he undid my pants and slightly pulled them down. He then stopped.

"Do you wanna" he asked looking at me waiting for permission and i nodded and he smiled and sat up and pulled my pants all the way down and took them off. He then took off my shirt and no all i had on was a bra and panties.

He kissed me again and slid his hand down my panties and i swear i was in heaven. I gripped onto him and moaned in his ear as he rubbed me. He then inserted his fingers inside me and i moaned "oh fuck" i bit my lips and he took his fingers out and he sat back up.

He pulled his dick out and i watched as he rubbed himself while staring at me. He leaned back down and went inside me and i instantly moaned.

"oh shit" i moaned as he went in and out of me. I gripped the sheets as he moaned in my ear.

"mmm baby you tight as fuck" he said picking up the pace. He started to got deeper and i couldn't take it. He lifted my legs up and pounded me til the whole bed was shaking.

"Take this baby" he said

"Whats my name" he said but i didn't answer i was to busy moaning to answer. He chocked me and pounded me harder and said "Bitch what's my name"

"D-daddy" i moaned as i started to shake and he slowed down. "Im finna cum daddy" i say as i feel myself reaching my climax. i seen him smirk as i came and i soon felt warm liquid inside me and i heard him groan a lil and then he stop and pulled himself out of me.

He got up and went in the bathroom and came out with a towel and threw it at me.

"clean yo self up" he say as he put on his shorts. I cleaned myself up and didn't bother to put my pants back on. He then climbed into the bed and i started to get up and he pulled me.

"Where you going" He asked

"To my room why"

"Naw ma stay in here" he say and i shrugged and laid back down next him and he wrapped his arm around me and i laid there replaying the moment that just happened. I mean its not my first time but its my first time with a rapper let alone Ynw melly.

"Holly crap i just had sex with ynw melly" i say to myself as i did a happy dance inside.

-------

Hey yall :) another chapter down Yayy!!!! anyways i hope yall enjoying.

excuse all mistakes 🤣

Don't be shy show sum love and comment lmk how you liking it and lmk what im doing wrong lol..

Anyways its 6:25 am and i haven't been to sleep yet gn/gm :)