- FORTY SEVEN-

Melly's P.O.V:
~~~

"Everything set huh." I said to Aj over the phone. He replied with a yes and i quickly hung up. I ran my hands over my face as Niyah came in.

"Heyy baby." She said as she sat in my lap. I rolled my eyes before putting my hands around her gently placing my hand over her stomach.

Her stomach wasn't to big but it was big enough to know it was there.

"She gone for good huh." Niyah said. I nodded my head not saying a thing. Im still processing what I even did.

I lied to Ari and even my daughter. I sighed as i slightly pushed Niyah off me.

"Pack your shit." I mumbled walking to the door.

"Why." She replied.

"Bitch do jus what I asked." I said trying not to raise my voice. I walked out the room slamming the door behind me.

I walked down stairs to the living room where everyone was. Cam was holding bella as she cried and von was playing the game along with Vee and Q.

I walked into the kitchen and headed straight the the cabinet full of liquor bottles. "You miss her huh." A voice said behind me.

I grabbed a bottle of hen and grabbed a cup. I turned around to see Von standing there. I didn't answer his question tho.

I poured a decent amount in my cup and instantly chugged it down. "We dipping." I said after i got over the burning sensation.

"You running away from yo problems huh." Von said.

"Im not im just- look what ive done von." I said. "Shit aint like me but I let you get up in my ear." I added.

He smaked his teeth shaking his head. "All because of you im like this since we was younger you got me in dis shit and look the bitch i loved and my second born is gon." I said. My anger was rising.

"Man who cares you gotta bitch up there plus many more to find chill out." He said. I rolled my eyes and pushed past him.

Lord knows i wanted to rock his shit right there but im trying not to get in no mo drama. I know killing him gonna start up alot.

I went back into to the living and shut off the Tv.

"Bitc- nigga what the hell." Q yelled along with Acel. I rolled my eyes ignoring their Glares.

"Man yall les go forget ya shit ill by yall some more shit when we get dere meet me by the van." I said as i flipped off Acel.

"What you mean." Acel said getting up.

"The plan is done and set we dipping." I replied nonchalantly.

"So we leaving Ari and leah." Bella spoke up.

"So what." I mumbled.

"Dont act like you dont care about her." She said raising her voice. I rolled my eyes bout to walk back up the stairs.

"I don't." I said. That was a lie though as much as i wasn't feeling Ari i still cared and still wanted her buy my side til this day.

But that ship has sailed long time ago shits not the same.

"You do care bitch dont lie." Bella yelled. I don't know what got over me but i walked over to her grabbing her by her neck lifting her up.

"What i say goes and I dont miss her shut the fuck up before I kill you." I lied.  I seen tears run down her face as i finished my sentence before dropping her to the floor.