-THIRTY EIGHT-

𝐀𝐫𝐢 𝐏𝐨𝐯:
𝐉𝐮𝐧 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡:
{𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲}
***
"Hey ma" A male voice said. He grabbed me pushing me to the ground and some dude came agan grabbed me lifting me up off the ground.

"What was the whole point of getting me on the ground in the first place nigga" i said through my teeth.

"Feisty" he said. "I like that."

He put his gun to my head.

"You killed most of my gang lil bitch"

I rolled my eyes.

"So what you took my son" i spat back.

"Bitch don't get smart with me or ima do you worse then what Melly use to do to yo ass" he said.

"Fuck allat let me go" i said.

"Nah you good i can have fun with yo ass." He said.

"Mommy"

I heard Jr's voice.

"WHERE IS HE!" i yelled trying to break free. The guy holding me held me tighter so i couldn't.

His fat ass should throw his dumbass a cheese burger.

"I told you to keep his ass in the car" Aj said.

"Im sorry his lil ass wouldn't listen" some girl said. "Can we just kill his ass he aggy ash"

"Bitch you better not touch my son or ima beat yo shit" i yelled.

"You being held how the fuck you gon do that?" she asked. She reached for her gun holding it to Jr's head.

Him being young he didn't know what was going on. He just stood there watching everyone.

Tears ran down my face.

"Mmm you even more pretty in person" Da dude said.

"Ew a complement from you is an insult Aj" i said. Aint gone lie he fine as hell but nah.

"Mhm" he said looking me up and down bitting his lips."

Nasty ass.

"Give me my son"

"Unt-" he started to say. "Not so fast lil ma" Aj said reaching for his waist.

I reached for mines too.

"I wouldn't do that if i was you" that nigga said. He reached under my shirt and grabbed my Glock.

"Nice ass glock my bitch will love this." He said taking it from the dude. He then proceeded to throw it to that female and she examined it still holding the other gun to Jr's head.

Shit.

Aj pointed his gun to my head smiling.

"You know i aint tell you to come here to get yo son back right?"

"Fuck you mean" i said.

"I called you here to kill yo ass but you a lil to pretty for me to kill right now." He said chuckling.

Another dude appeared and got behind me proceeding to hold me along with the other guy.

Seriously I'm not even that big to have to Niggas holding me. The hell.

"I might have to do a lil some to you first" he said getting in my face his lips inches away from mines.

Disgusting nigga ew.

I spit in his face. I aint with all that getting in my fave type shit like no nigga back the fuck up.

He whipped his face looking me in mines. He shook his head. He hit me with his Glock and his lil friend let me go and i fell to the ground.

Fuck that hurts.
____

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥... 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐭👀

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲? 𝐂𝐮𝐳 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐛𝐡😂.

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧?. 𝐂𝐮𝐳 𝐀𝐫𝐢 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐛 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐍𝐚𝐍𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐛𝐡.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐩𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡😭

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 💕