-TWENTY ONE-

HIIII!!!!

    I just wanna thank the people for the support. Writing helps me a lot even tho I'm not going to make a career out of it. It's a safe place for me.

..........

(2 weeks later)

Kayden Pov:

We are currently at the hospital because of Ari. Well Maia because that's who had control of Ari body at that time. I blamed Melly it's his fault. We sat here for almost a week with Ari she was out of it.

She yelled and screamed when Melly walked through the door. We tried to calm her down but she wanted him gone. I mean she has the right yes he my best friend but he was dumb for what he did, He could've told her she deserved to know.

Right now me and Bella are here with Ari. Melly and Ash are somewhere prolly getting high. Marcus been out since he seen Ari in the bath tub. And honestly it broke my heart to see her like that.

After that day I come to a conclusion that i liked her. u hate it I mean I have Bella but some thing about Ari I just I don't know.

I sat back In my chair sighing as i watched Ari sleep.

"She looked so pretty" I mumbled to myself.

"HMM?" Bella said from next to me. I looked over at her and she was paying more attention to ha phone. That girl loves her phone but she knows how to give good head and that pussy is WAP.

"Nothing" I said looking back at Ari who was now looking at me. I blushed as he pretty brown eyes stared at me. He full pink lips where slightly white from the lack of water. She looked pale a little but manage to still look so pretty.

Me and Bella eventually left after bella and Ari argued. Bella wanted to stay but Ari said it was fine and that we should go home.

We got home from a long ride of silence Bella drove because I didn't feel like it all I could think about was Ari. I liked her but "Love" I don't know about that. We got out the car and went inside and bella instantly started feeling on me. I didn't want nothing but I just wanted to please her.

I picked her up and took her to the couch. I pulled her dressed up and spread ha legs. I pulled ha panties to the side not worried about taking the off. I went down and eat and she instantly wen crazy. I flicked my tongue over ha clit as she pulled my hair moaning my name asking or me.

I enjoyed the taste over her and I started getting horny. But all I was thinking about is Ari, Tasting her. I sat up and looked at her and shook my head and sat down. I didn't want sex from her for the first time. I wanted Ari. I sighed and laid my head back as Bella stormed out the living to our room. I kidnapped Bella years ago when we where like fifteen and we been together since. For me to feel this way about another girl feel weird and I hate myself for it because I love Bella I really do.

But I think I love Ari way more.

Melly Pov:

Ari wouldn't see me at all. I didn't understand I just wanted to talk. roght now I'm with my baby Momma I decided to be in the kids life. She look just like me but has he mother's eyes. I love her a lot. I want to start getting her but right now I think it's best if i keep her away from Ari dealing with the mixed personality shit no telling if she kills my baby.

"Daddyyyyy" Nevaeh said handing me her toy. Nevaeh wasn't a trouble cild she liked to draw and damn shol love that phone but not gone blame up some of them kid shit be satisfying as hell.

"Yes Baby Girl" I said picking her up and placing her in my lap. I know Ari was mad about me having her and not tell her at all I mean I should've told her but how could I?