-SEVEN-

Ari pov:
   Melly is finally letting me leave his house. im pretty happy bc i dont like being stuck in the house all the time. I havent heard from my mom or dad in about four months. I didnt tell melly i was going to see them but i know when he finds out he is going to beat my ass.
    I am currently getting ready to leave  to go see my mom and dad n my sister. Melly let me borrow his car to drive around today and he gave me some money so yhu know ya girl finna go shopping.
    " Ight mami you need to be back by 9:00 tn no later or its consequences yhu will have to face" Melly say as he handed me his keys. I could tell he didnt trust me going out by myself but i didnt ask questions as to why he letting me go.
     "ok ok yhu told me that like twelve times already" i said as i grabbed my bag n walked past him and walked out the door.
     I unlocked the door and got in n melly came to the car and i let the window down
     "So no kiss huh?" he ask
     "oh yeah uhh" n i pulled him in a little and gave him a quick kiss.
     "That aint no kiss tf is dat" she said looking kinda mad and he pulled me n kissed me hard n passionately and im not going to lie ya girl was getting a like yk.
    i pulled back and said "ight stop u gon start sum" and he smirked and i shook my head.
    i said "ima be back by nine ima get myself sum to eat so dont cook and ima go shopping and ik keep a low profile dont bring attention to myself and dont visit my family"
     He nodded his head stating that i was correctly and i smiled weakly and started that car.
     I back out of the drive way and drove off.
    "Im free" i said " im finally free"
    As i drove i didnt look back i wasnt planning on going back. I was planning in staying with my mom and dad since he doesnt know where they stay. Or do he?
For the past hour i been driving but earlier i stopped to get food and use the bathroom and throw up of course. I finally made it to my parents house and i got out.
I was nervous on wat they would say because honestly didnt want melly to go to jail i mean im caring his child and i need his help even tho i left him i know he gon make sure his chile straight.
i locked the doors and walked towards the front door talking to myself tryna calm myself down.
"its gonna be ok"
"they miss u"
"they remember you"
By the time i stopped talking to myself i was at the front door, i wanted to turn around and get back in the car but it was to late when a girl open the door she looked about 14. She stared at me for a long time with a confused expression but it changed once she seen who i was n she screamed n pulled me into a big huge and i smiled.
She pulled away
"Where have you been" she said looking mad. I froze because i didnt know wat to say.
"I uhh i need space so i been in a hotel" i said lying threw my teeth.
"For four months" she yelled
"You left us for four months" she continued yelling and i seen tears roll down her face "mom was so worried her and dad argued so much to the point they almost got a devoice "
"you know how much pain you caused us " she said
At this point i was crying because this hurted. We stood there dor a few minutes in silence. I didnt know what to say at all.
"im sorry" i manages to say
Rachel pulled me into another hug and said "its ok".
After wat seems like dor ever she finally let me go and invited me inside. The place looked exactly how it was when i left i was happy this in the house didn't change because i liked it that way.
"mom is out side and dad in in the living room" she said
"stay here" she said as she walked away from me. I stood there nervous i dont know why im so nervous to see them i lived with them for 18 years.
   Bout five minutes later Rachel and my parents came around the corner with a little girl in Rachels arms and when my mom seen me she broke down crying and so did my dad.
    I smiled knowing i was back but i didnt know for how long i didnt hear wat my parents was saying but i know it wasn't directed towards me but my mind drifted off to melly.
   I have left him.
—————
hey yall :) chapter seven is out yasssss. Im get chapter eight out tn as well cause im bored and has no friends so why tf not.
   Anyways enjoy this chapter. Oh and im thinking on making another book and also keep this one going but i wanna know wat yall wanna see so yea comment wat my next book should be 🥰
    Hugs and kiss