-SEVENTEEN-

Ok so I know I said I was going to take a break from this book but It was cut short I miss this book lowkey.

Ima skip ahead where Ari has the baby because I feel that would be okay.

Gonna be a little short

Enjoy :)

_____________

(3 months later)

"Ahhhh fuck" I screamed as the doctor told me to push. This shit hurted. I gripped Melly had tight and he looked like he was scared. My family is hear and Emily and Bella are here. I was in labor for almost a whole day and a half and trust me I regret this.

"One more push" The doctor said.

I pushed as much as I could until the doctor suddenly stood up with the baby in his hands. I looked around kinda scared because i didn't hear no crying or nothing. The room went silent and the nurses did what they had to do.

I started crying because the baby wouldn't cry.

Some minutes past and I was fully crying by then. The nurses rushed out holding the baby. No one said nth as the doctors and nurses cleaned me up. All was going through my mind was my baby. We didn't have complications during the pregnancy so I didn't understand the problem.

Hours passed and everyone had left, I didn't know if my baby had passed or not. Melly had disappeared and I was mad at him for this. I blamed him. Maybe if he didn't stress me with the whole cheating thing and getting me kidnapped of the second time I would possibly still have my baby.

Someone knocked on the door and the door opened revealing Melly he didn't look so good. He looked high. He sat down in the chair near my bed and didn't say nothing it honestly looked like he had been crying.

The doctor came in along with a few nursers and they surrounded my bed. I sat up ready to hear what they had to say.

"Hey are you okay" He said looking through the clip board in his hand.I nodded my head not wanting to talk I just wanted to know If my baby was fine.

"I have some bad news" He said looking up from the clip board. Melly was now sitting up and from his eyes he was no longer melly he was Marcus and with that I knew something was wrong.

The doctor told me that the baby did not live. I started crying denying that my baby had died. The explained to me that my corded was wrapped around his neck stopping him from breathing and that It was to late to even save him. In the middle of their explanation Marcus got up and walked out he clenched his fist but then released as he walked out.

I cried in cried wanting them to say "It was a prank" even though I would kill them If they did some shit like this. I was screaming and kicking not allowing no one near me. I couldn't take it my baby was dead. I couldn't meet him at all. I was so upset felt Ava wanting to come out so I let her not caring if she killed anyone I just wanted my baby.

I blamed myself for this i felt their was something I could do. The doctors left and It was just me. I sat there talking to myself beating myself up about it. Marcus walked back in and his eyes where completely red. He looked at me and broke down completely in front of me.

I had never seen him cry like never and for him to cry now in front of me I knew he was deeply hurt. We both sat there crying and he climbed in bed with me. I felt bad worse then what I was i didn't feel the same.

"Ari"

"Mia" I said.

He looked up confused but I didn't say nothing. I laid my head on his chest and cried. He had stopped crying and was just staring at the ceiling saying nothing. We sat in silence for a long time and I started drifting off to sleep thinking about my baby.

"I wanna be with him" is the last thing I said before falling asleep.

----------

715 words