-THIRTY SEVEN-

𝐀𝐫𝐢 𝐏𝐨𝐯:
𝐉𝐮𝐧 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡:
{𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭}
***

"Hello" i said. I sat up slightly. Somebody was blowing my phone up in the middle of the night.

"Mommy" i heard Jr voice. Hearing his voice make me made me smile. He was okay he wasn't hurt.

"Jr baby h-hey" i said. My voice cracked as he begins to talk. He told me about how these people was treating him well.

Giving him snacks and letting him watch tv all day.

Fucking pricks bribing my child.

"Jr baby who is with you?" I asked.

The other end went silent. Nothing was said.

"A man and his girlfriend mommy" he said happily.

"Come alone" said a man. He hung up not saying nothing else. I got out the bed going to my shoes processing to put them on.

I grabbed my keys and and my glock 43, tucking it in my waist band just in case. headed downstairs stepping over everyone.

Melly said it was a good idea for all of us to crash at his house until we get Jr back and get rid of this Aj dude.

Ofc his lil bitch stayed aswell.

Melly explained to me exactly why all this is happening again. Its not exactly because he back in the gang shit its more like the nigga we killed two and a half years ago has a son, who wants to get revenge for his dad or sum like that.

Pussy Nigga don't have to take it out my son though.

I went out the door not wanting to wake anyone. I got in my car not cranking it up. I put in and reverse and slowly backed outta melly driveway before fully cranking it up and droving off.

My phone dinged and a message popped up from a unknown number.

It was the location they wanted me to meet them at. And he was telling me to leave my phone in the car.

I put the location into the Gps.

Hopefully this goes as planed.

***

Bout thirty minutes later i pulled up to an junkyard. Shit was disgusting.

I hopped out the car and throwing my phone in the seat but not before sharing my location with Bella.

I leaned again the car waiting. I had no clue what the hell i was suppose to do.

A car pulled up and that bitch was nice. Nice ass car nigga must have money money okayyyyy.

The door opened and some dude got out along with a another dude got out.

Next thing you know shots was fired. This nigga really. I ducked behind my car.

They really fucking my my shit.

Alright.

I pulled my gun out and let out shot too. I aint with all that but shit fuck it tonight.

They was shooting and I was shooting too. Fuck they think this is I know what to do when it comes to shit like this.

The place went quiet no shots was being let out no mo. I sighed as my heart started to beat normal again.

I peeped from behind my car and there was like at least six bodies laying around.

I did good yessir.

I stood up and didn't see no body.

"Hey ma"
_____