-FOURTEEN-

Ari's Pov:

    "How many Beds?" The boy at the front desk asked. He was young maybe a year older then me. He wore a red shirt with a regular jacket. I can tell he was ready to go by the way he was moving around. I currently at a hotel because i needed to get away, Give me time to think. 

    "One bed please" I said taking out some cash. Before i came here i took a few hundreds from Melly. I mean he cheated so he owe me anyways even tho money not going change the fact that he cheated. The boy handed me my key card and gave me a small smile which i returned back.

    "Whats your name" I asked as  I picked you my bags

    "Uhh my name is james how about you?"

     "Arianna " I said and he flashed me a smile.

    "Nice name " he said.

     "thanks and you too" I said

       "see you around" I said as I walked to my room i was assigned to not giving his a chance to even respond to me.

     I inserted the key card into the lock on the door and heard a small faint click. I slowly opened the door and walked inside and closed the door. I didn't expect the room to be fancy or anything. There was one king size bed withe a small chair sitting in the corner and a TV that sat on the semi big stand. A big window with a view of the pool.  The bathroom was a nice size and pretty clean and everything looked fresh.

    I laid my bags next to the bed and sat down and sighed.

    " Looks like i'ma be her for awhile' I mumbled to myself. I kicked off my shoes and laid back and turned on the TV and flipped through it. I wasn't nothing on really but the news. Melly name came across the screen.

    "A man by the name of Jamell Demons also known as Ynw Melly the rapper is wanted for the murder of-" I quickly turn off the TV. I'm done hearing about him I need time away from him.

   "They must be talking about that boy he murdered that night he kidnapped me" I thought to myself. They been looking for the person of people that killed that boy for months and they finally found him. But they will have a hard time catching him Melly is pretty smart I wonder how he slipped up this time.

    My phone ringed and melly name flashed across my screen. "great" I mumbled. I declined the call and went to take a shower i didn't want to talk to him right now he needed to be the last thing on my mind right now. I stayed in there for awhile but little did i know I wouldn't be taking a shower for long.

    A hour or so later i got out the shower and wrapped my towel around me and walked out the bathroom. My door was slightly opened, " I remember closing the door so why is it open" I said to myself. I brushed it off and closed the door and put on my clothes and laid down. I heard faint foot steps then the door bust down.

   "WHAT THE FUCK" i screamed jumping across my bed. Two men rushed in and grabbed me n pinned me against the wall. I kicked and screamed but of course no one came. A tall man appeared in the door way with a smirk across his face.

   "Hey mamas" He said walking into the room. He was dressed in all black, A dress shirt and pants he looked maybe twenties. He was strong built and had black hair he wasn't as terrifying as he sounded but i was still scared mostly for my baby. He walked towards me. "what do you want" i said on the verge of crying. I don't know why but i wasn't mad i was more scared instead of mad. He chuckled and sat down in the chair that was in the corner. he two mean loosened they grip on me and forcefully sat me on the bed and tied my hands. I started to cry because i was beyond scared.