-FORTY THREE-

TW‼️
Ari Pov:
{A month later}
______

I sat up out the bed. It been exactly a month since Jr passed. Im still haven't accepted the fact that he is gone.

"You good" i heard Melly's voice. I nodded my head and got up completely.

"Where you going " he asked.

"To the bathroom I'm fine melly" i mumbled going into the bathroom. Melly and everyone else started treating me like a kid after Jr died. They don't let me do anything and constantly check up on me.

Shit aggravating.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door locking it. I stared into the mirror as tears ran down my face.

decided to take a bath so i started the water and let it run.

I looked back in the mirror and I started crying completely making no sound not to trigger melly.

I rubbed my face whipping the tears away. I opened the cabinet and looked threw it . All i seen was pills. I sighed heavily.

Pills don't work at all.

I tried to overdose a few times but every time somebody finds me and take me to Doir.

I continued looking threw it I heard the urge to cut. I started to break down as I couldn't find nth else but medicine.

I closed the cabinets and started looking threw all the drawers.

Finally i found a razor one Melly been using I guess he hide it from me.

I started taking it apart revealing each individual blade.

"Ari why is the door locked" i heard Melly voice boom from the other side of the door.

"Man let me bath in peace" i said trying not to sound like i was crying. I sat the blade down and turnt the bath water off.

I took of my clothes peace by piece and sat down in the tub. The water was hot but it wasn't enough pain.

"Nah i don't trust you open it" he said.

I ignored him grabbing the blade. He started banging on the door and i jumped.

I dropped the blade in the water. I smacked my teeth.

"Ari im dead ass open this damn door" he yelled.

"Im in the tub Mother fucker hush" i yelled.

I picked up the blade and cut my arm. I wanted the pain to go away the thought of Jr not being here. The pressure of being into this hood shit again.

I wanted it to be over.

I slide the blade across my arm again drawing blood from my arm. It stung real bad but i didnt care.

The water began to turn red. I smiled.

Melly banged on the door even more yelling my name. I heard extra voices outside of his.

Everything went quite nothing was said.

I slide the blade across my arm again this time going deeper. It felt so good as i did it again multiple times.

By this time my arm was all bloody and so was my hands. The water was dark red and I was starting to loose feeling. I smiled at the sight of the blood. I soothed me.

My body tingled and I slightly closed my eyes.

I felt like I've escaped from everything. I lost of blood made me weak. My eyes grew heavy i was loosing myself.