-FORTY-

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
𝐉𝐮𝐧 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡:
{𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠}

___

"Man you ight" Acel asked me. I nodded my head looking down.

He still barely breathing at this point.

"Wassup dior" i said.

"Hey Melly she said smiling"

Dior is a nurse down here she help when shit goes wrong and we can't go to the hospital and shit.

Lowkey use to fuck with her but she coo.

"How is he?" I asked.

"Stable but he ain't gonna make it Melly he practically brain dead." She said looking me in my eyes. She studied me for a bit then looked away.

Fuck!

"Melly why you keep getting in Situations like this?" She asked. I sighed, she asks a lot a question all the damn time.

"Man don't start with that." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yo son is laying on my bed bleeding everywhere fighting for his life Melly" she said.

"Your not 14 anymore grow up" she added, throwing a piece a paper at me.

I mentally rolled my eyes. Why the fuck is everyone getting on my case.

I'm literally not the only one that killed that nigga dad what the hell.

"..."

She smacked her teeth.

"Ari still crying in the guess room?" Cam said peeping his head in.

I nodded my head.

I walked out the room and peeped in on Ari. She was curled in a ball crying.

Ari cried the whole ride home and wouldn't let Jr go.

She practically begged us to save him. We kinda had no choice cuz she was gonna blow our brains.

Yea she pointed a gun at every single one of us when we got here. I wasn't scared but she not finna have 7+ bodies on her in one night.

Shit tuff how I just lost my son all because of Aj stupid ass.

Melvin explained to me exactly what happened. Still don't know why his crazy ass didn't kill Aj. He kill everyone else but this bum ass nigga who took my son's life.

Yes I'm hella pissed my son gone. I knew he was gone the moment I seen him laying in my back seat.

I feel like part of this is my fault.

"Ight" i said. I went downstairs where everyone was at.

"Man that's fucked up" I heard Q say.

"He was no where to be found me and Acel cleared the whole junk yard twice" Q continued to say.

"Look it's ight" I said, Everyone looked at me.

"That ain't a good sign" Kentrell stated rolling a blunt.

"Shut up" I said rolling my eyes.

"Why you so calm about this" Bella said. "Yo son was possibly murdered and you don't care"

She started raising her voice.

She looked up at the top of the stairs and her facial expressions changed. I followed her gaze to see Ari standing there.

Ari face was wet, tears still rolling down and her hair messy. She had on one of my Ynw shirts as well.

Dumb bitch look what you did.

"Look what you did" i said rolling my eyes. As much as I seem like I don't care my son die shit killing me inside. But outta me and Ari one of use have to seem okay.

I went into my room and I seen Ari laying in my bed. I sighed before taking off my shirt and crawling in bed with her.

I put my arm over her and she scooted more closer to me.

"And I know that you're young and you're filled with life
Ain't no need to be ashamed, I don't judge nor bite
If you're looking for someone who can change your life
Ain't no need to cry, baby, wipe your eyes"

I lowly sung in her ear. She turnt over and hugged me putting her face in my chest.

"I love you" she said lowly.

All i did was smile.

___

𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐩 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥... 𝐊 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝟐𝟎 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.

𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭💕.

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐉𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭?

𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭.

𝐀𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧. 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐉𝐫.

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 <𝟑𝟑𝟑
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭💕🍃