-THIRTEEN-

Melly pov:
   "Hey" I say to ari. I had asked to talk to her when she finished ha lil episode with that dude in the basement. I trying not to make her mad because i dont wanna be the next person she play a "game" with.
    "What do you want"
    "You" i said playing with my fingers. My mood suddenly changed . "Shit Marcus  coming out.
     "You cheated on me with some bitch you dont even know and you want me?" She say. She leaned against the wall looking kinda pissed. Since i cheated Ari became a lil bold She quick to curse people out when we hanging out with the gang and shit. Before then she was shy a lil bold I guess because of the baby, But not this bold to talk shit to me. Ima let ha have this doe.
    " Yes i want you i'm sorry for what i did." I said as i stepped closer to ha but she moved over. I groaned and i new there was no chance of us being nothing again.
     "I only staying at yo house because my parent dont approve of me being pregnant but we will not date we will not have sex you can fuck who ever but they cant touch my baby or ill beat yo ass and hers to" She said pointing her finger at me. "You have fucked up melly-"
     "Marcus" i corrected her and ha face turned into sadness but straight back to anger. I always new she had a soft spot for marcus. But this his first time being out in awhile.
     "Well marcus you fucked up, you kidnapped me and i could been ratted u out but i didnt because i loved you but now im not for sure. Then u cheated on me and thought it was ok" she said raising ha voice not caring who is listening.
     This hurted because i wanted her back i didnt mean to do what i did, I know it was stupid and she is right i fucked up.
     "I understand " I say. I didnt tho she didnt give me a second chance to let me prove i wont do that shit again. She walked away not giving me a chance to say shit. This new Ari i like but u rarely get this side of ha. Do she have Mixed personalities too?
Ari pov;
     I walked away from Marcus feeling confident ash. I dont know what has gotten into me. After what Melly done its like im a whole new person. Sometimes me possibly having mixed personality run cross my mind but i always push it away. I mean my family that i know doesnt have mixed personality so why would i have it.
     I walked back down to the basement when Bella was and sat down and told ha everything. I sat between ha legs so she could do my hair because i been looking a lil ruff
     " You should give him another chance" Bella say braid my hair. Everyone else in the room was playing the ps4 or talking bout stuff but i didn't listen in.
     "Nah he fucked a bitch and was gon come back like he aint fuck her" I say getting mad but i calmed myself down.
    "I understand but people make mistakes " She said
    "Fucking someone is not a mistake, Sticking you dick is someone is not a mistake " i said. I could tell she was rolling ha eyes.
    "Ill think about it " I said
     I knew i should but if that keep ha from being mad at me then ill try. I kinda miss him. Ever since that day I dont know how i feel about him. Its like my feelings are there but not there. I have to keep him im my life be of the baby, But then again he can still leave at any time.
     I sighed when bella finished my hair and i got up. I looked at her and said "thank you" and i grabbed my stuff. I waved to everyone and left. I needed some time to think. I need time to myself.
  ———————————————
Hiiiiiii!!!!!
   Ok i just wanted to say hi :)
   But anyways this chap a lil short but oh well. Ik i havent been updating like i said i would i promise nyou just im not lying when i said this online school is bad asf.
    I do school work all day and on zoom all day man. But i go back on campus on the 3rd so maybe things will get better:(
   But anywayssss, How id you guys day/night? hope y'all enjoying this :).
Im going to sleep gn loves ✨💕
     Excuse mistake