-TWENTY-

Self harm!!!!

Ari Pov:

"I can't believe this nigga" I yelled talking to Bella and Emily. Bout a hour ago I found a note from Melly telling me he loved me and will always care for me and shit and that he was going away. I rolled my eyes at that note til he told me something else I had found earlier that day.

Apperently Melly got a bitch pregnant not the bitch he fucked at the mall a whole nother bitch and know he got him self locked up. I was beyond pissed I wanted to cut his mother fucking head off along with his dick and shove that Std infected shit in his mouth.

"I swear this nigga gives me the run for my money" I stated playing with my fingers. This hurt but I couldn't let this get the best of me. I mean I stilled moved him alot and I know I won't leave him alone.

"Girl It's gon be Okay I promise he just stressed bout the baby" bella said.

"No helllll " Em yelled through the phone. we are currently on three way because right after I looked at the note I had to call them. Kayden was still with me and Bella was okay with him being with me part of what i'm going through.

"That fuck ass nigga knew what the fuck he was doing" Em yelled. "I swear when the niggas bail him out i'm beat him with a bat"

I laughed at he words because I wanted to do the same but right now i didn't have the energy to fight a bitch. "I'm pretty sure Kayden new about this' I stated looking at him. the phone went silent and this nigga wasn't paying attention.

"Hello "Bella said through the phone.

"Hmmm?" He said looking at me.

"Did you know about this?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Yes he never told us she was his baby well me but I've seen the baby she looks about 1 " He said looking back at his phone.

me and him wasn't together or even talking at the time but he at least could've told me out his own mouth.

We walked of a good minute til I finally hung up on them. Kayden left bout five minutes ago saying they was finna bail melly out because they got the money and honsetly I didn't care for once. I was in the house by myself. I sighed and looked over the note again. I began to cry because I remembered my baby.

"Melly had a baby with someone else"

Mia Pov: (Ari but her other personality)

I laid down crying y eyes out i did't under stand it wasn't fair he was heathly what the fuck happened. i laid there ignoring all calls that came to my phone only thing that was on my mind was my baby.

I finished crying and just laid there. First I get kidnapped by a rapper famous one well known. Then I get pregnant happy about it ready to meet my baby. get's cheated on, then kidnapped again, and now the person i'm in love with is had a baby with some one else and didn't bother to tell me until now.

The girl was very pretty I compared myself to her and the mirror and that made me feel worse about myself. I didn't see what Melly seen in me compared to other girls. Yeah I was pretty but not pretty enough. I walked in the bathroom and stared in the mirror my face was wet and a reddish color from crying.

"Your not worth it" I mumbled to myself and I believe it. My own baby didn't even want to be in my life so why would I think anyone else would.

I ran water in the sink and washed my face hopping to feel pretty but that didn't work. I sighed and looked around the bathroom. I was the only one here so it's not like I ca ask for reassurance.

I ran hot bath water in the tub and took off my clothes one by one. I went through Melly's cabinet and got a razor and got in the tub letting the water wash over my body as I relaxed inside.

I picked up the razor, eyeing it. I never did self harm but right now that was the only thing on my mind. I placed the razor on my wrist and started cutting.

"Fuckk" I mumbled as the blade cut my wrists I finished with one hand and watched the blood come out. I felt a little weak but I didn't care. i Gathered enough strength to cut my other wrist this time feeling less pain because my body was going numb. I smiled at the pain and put my hands under the water and watched the water turn from clear to red quickly.

I started feeling weaker by the second. I couldn't do nothing but smile

I passed out.

Melly Pov:

I talked the boys and they said that got me some bail money and that Ari was heated when she found out about.

Last year I had a baby with some girl I hardly from the party, no one knew she was my baby because I didn't want it out there I just paid the girl to keep her mouth shut but a few days ago I stopped sending money because i was focusing on Ari and she leaked that the baby was in deed mines.

Two police men came and opened my cell walking and he helping me up even though I didn't need help. They hand cuffed me and walked me out of the cell.

"You have been bailed out " One of the men said. I rolled my eyes duhh I knew but I didn't wanna back mouth the police men. We got to the entrance door and they unhand cuffed me and i turned and looked at them.

"Go before we change our minds" The chubby man said eating a donuts.

"Lay off those donuts sir " I said flicking a middle finger as i walked out. Kayden car was out from so I hopped in. I dapped the boys up as kayden drove off .He seemed mad but I didn't care. we drove to my house not saying a word to each other til Kay broke the silence.

"Why didn't you tell us that lil girl was yours" Kayden said watching the road.

"Not that its nun of your business-"

"Ari deserved to know" He said cutting me off I wanted to punch him but I'm let him slide this time. "I said yes I know which is why I told her"

"In a note that's not telling her you should've told her when she fell for you" He said clenching the wheel. i didn't understand why he was so mad I made the decision to keep it from her so whats the problem.

"Okay calm down" One of the boys said from the back seat. we rode in silence nothing talking expect the whispers if the radio. We pulled up to my cribbed and we hopped out. I knew Ari would be here and I wanted to talk to her even though I know she wouldn't want to but I have to try.

We went inside and I went upstairs and checked my room to see where Ari was. she wasn't in my room and I knew she wouldn't go in her's for awhile. I figured maybe Bella or Em picked her up but I stilled called her name and looked for her.

I got to the bathroom which had it's light on. I figured she was In there. I opened the door and walked in to see her clothes on the floor and he phone on the sink with a picture of the girl who had my baby. My heart dropped.

I walked further in and that then I seen her in the tub with blood everywhere.