-THIRTY-

{4 and a half hWeeks Later}

It's been two weeks since Mel came back. I was pissed off from his disappearing and faking his death. I currently with Chris at the mall. We are "dating". I'm not gon front Chris is a good "Boyfriend" But he is a little clingy.

As for mel we talk when Chris is not around, He let me see and liyah and the rest of the gang. Yeah I had to abandon my child for a few weeks but I'm praying this plan work out as good so i can get home to my baby.

Mel told me to basically so anything he wants and try to avoid sex but it's kinda of hard when Chris ask almost every day or so. When the time come I was suppose to poison Chris, While every one else does their jobs.

"Ayo babe" Chris said calling me over to where he was.

"Hm?" I hummed standing next to him. He pulled me in front of him and wrapped his arms around me. We were was standing in front of the lingerie rack. I felt disgust because I hate those things but it seems like he likes them.

"Can you wear this" He said picking up a black one. I took one looked at it and scrunched up my face. He groaned and put it down and turned me around.

"Please Baby I've waited long enough i want some"  He said gripping my ass. "God I wanna slap this nigga" I thought to myself. I sighed knowing he was right. No I don't want to have sex with him but he got to believe I'm over mel.

"Fine" I mumbled.

"What you said?" He said grabbing my chin making me look at him. "Great another abusive nigga" I said to myself. I mean what do I expected he wanted to kill me to get to Mel and turns out he liked me as well.

"I said fine nigga" I said pushing him away from me. He kissed his teeth and smacked my ass hard. I swear would could hear it across the store. I rubbed my ass and glared at him and he chuckled and backed away.

I rolled my eyes and he rubbed his hand together like he always do when he was checking me out. He nodded his head towards the table the  lingerie. I sighed heavy and picked up the sluty shit he wanted me to get and put it over my arm where my other clothes was sitting.

"Good girl" He said grabbing my head. "lets go check out so we can get home and have a lil fun"

We walked to the check out and I have the lady my clothes. i look a little young for my age so you know the bitch looked at me like I was stoopid (Idk i spelt that wrong i did that on purpose) when she seen the sluty shit Chris got me buying, Well him because i'm not paying for shit.

We grabbed our bags and walked out. A bitch was hungry so i went over to the food court without telling him. I heard him groan and I smiled.

I stood in the chinese line and my phone rung. Chris was sitting down so I answered it. It was Mel.

"Ayo Chris around?" He said breathing heavily.

"Nah he sitting at he table i'm in line for food wassupp " I said taking a step forward.

"it's been four weeks Ari how long do you need I miss you" He said in a baby voice. I chuckled at his attempt and i shook my head glancing at Chris to make sure he was in his spot.

"I'll be back soon he tryna fuck tonight so I might just get it over then" I whispered because people in front of em was hella nosey.

"Mannnn don't fuck him"

"I have no choice" I mumbled.

He groaned through the phone and I heard movement. "Well me and the guys gon do are part.... Once he dead text me so we can take his men out you slip out the house and head to the air port the girls should be there when you get there hope on the plane and me and the guys will meet you there make sure to make it look like a accident." He said