-THIRTY NINE-

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯:
𝐉𝐮𝐧 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡:
{𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲}
***
Where the fuck is she" i yelled waking everyone up.

I got up to go check in everyone but Ari wasnt in the guess room. She was mo where to be found.

Her gun was gone too.

"I don't know" Acel said.

"Fuck" i said rubbing my face.

"Bella give me you phone" i yelled.

"Fuck no nigga"

"Bae just give it too him." Cam said. She groaned heavily before handing it to me.

I went to her and Ari messages but wasnt shit there.

Great.

I went to check Ari location.

She was at a junk yard.

"The fuck she-" i started to say.

"Oh hell naw"

"Yall bring yall asses" i yelled.

"Melly chill" Bella said tryna calm me down.

"Fuck no if Ari get hurt Melly gonna blame me" i said. "I don't got time for his bull shit."

She rolled her eyes and got up. They all did.

We grabbed out stuff and I threw Bella her gun.

"Never thought Ill see this shit again" she said smiling while admiring the gun.

"Don't get to gun happy" cam whispered in her ear.

"Whatever"

We all went out the door and Cam and Bella got in one car and everyone got in my car except Acel he drove his own.

I drove fast with Cam and Acel trailing not to far behind me.

"Melvin turn right" Kentrell said.

"Nah fuck that I knew where to go." I said ignoring him. He smacked his teeth and continued to load guns as we drove.

I went fast with every Red light not stopping at not one of dem bitches.

"Baby i don't see why we gotta go save her bitch ass let her did" Niyah said.

Shit I forgot her ass was here. I'm just with her ass for the baby fuck her feelings.

"Bitch shut up" i said glancing at her through the review mirror

"Don't talk to me like that." She said.

"Girl I'll dead ass stop this damn car and beat yo ass leaving you on the side of the road" i said nonchalant.

"Nigga-"

"You really think Melvin won't beat the shit out of you? He maybe with you but he all for Ari" Kayden said interrupting her.

"The kid ain't gon fix nun" Q chimed in.

She smacked her teeth and mugged the hell outta them. Sad but that shit true I don't want shawty for real.

We pulled up the the entrance of the Junk yard.

We all hopped out and Acel and Kentrell payed the guns over the top of my car and we all picked one.

I got two to be on the safe side.

"What we gon do?" Niyah said reaching for the gun.

"Nah yeen going no where with no damn gun you might try and kill Ari but she gon kill yo ass first" i said.