-THIRTY SIX-

𝐀𝐫𝐢 𝐏𝐨𝐯:
𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲
***
"i fucking hate you" i yelled as i busted into Melly's house.

I went straight to him and started punching the fuck out his ass. He didn't flinch not once until i punched him in his dick.

"Fuck you bitch" he yelled grabbing my throat and lifted me up.

I couldn't breath as he tighten his hand around my neck. Some dude pulled him off me and i rubbed my neck tryna catch my breathe.

There was at least three niggas there and two female. One of the female was starring at me hella hard.

She was pretty. Just hope she better not be a damn problem or ima snatch da lil lace front off and put a bullet in ha brains.

I turnt my attention away from her and back to melly.

"Y-you told me you was done with this shit" i said my voice shaking in the process. "You fucking lied to me now my son is gone"

I picked up a bottle and threw it at him.

"All because of you."

"Yo watch out" some dude said. I rolled my eyes and flicked him off.

"She mad mad" he said. But i ignored him.

"Hands off my nigga bitch" the female that was tarring at me hella hard said.

"Who the fuck is you?" i asked. I looked at Melly and he rubbed his face.

Bitch.

"My name NaNiyah" she said getting all up in my face.

Wack ass name for me and bitch back the fuck up.

"You pretty so please dont give me a reason to destroy that pretty face of yours."

"Girl shut the fuck up, I'll beat you ass any day" she said with confidence. Hella confidence. shouldn't ruin that for her, for now.

Okay maybe now

"Man back yo yellow ass up looking like somebody Painted you damn yellow." I said.

"Who the fuck are you anyways." I asked

"His new bitch" she said smiling. Pretty sure she dont know she insulted herself by calling herself a bitch.

Stupid ass hoe.

"So did yo new bitch huh?" I questioned Melly. He ain't say shit.

"Yea she  his new bitch Major upgrade I see"

"Girl shut you Dirty ass up dont jump in shit" Bella said.

"Fuck is you talking too" the other female said.

"Bitch ima talking to yo dog face ass wassup" Bella said.

"Nah baby chill the bitch a worth it" Cam mumbled in her ear but i could hear him. He grabbed her hand leading her out the door.

"Yea tell ya nigga to take yo ass put the door pussy hoe." She said once they was out the door.

Girl waited to Bell was out the door. Pussy hoe Bell will rip yo ass apart.

"Got some to say?" Naniyah said crossing her arm.

"Nobody want you nigga and if i did i cpuld get him back remember he got two kids."

"And i gotta kid by him" she said smirking.

Ohhhh so she the bitch he got pregnant, Bett.

I walked up the stairs "yeah walk away now."

I ignore her and kept walking. I went into what use to be me and Melly's room. But fuck it I'm definitely not coming back.

I went under the side of the bed i use to sleep on and got out my glock 43.

I have multiple glocks and machine guns but we keep those in the basement but I keep this one on me the most

"Fuck is you doing" i heard melly raspy voice.

Not right now nigga.

"Im going to get my son back whether you with me or not" i said.

"You should come your the reason he in this mess" i said. "I told you ass once we moved up here to leave that gang shit behind"

"But do you listen?"

"Ari-" he started to say but i cut his ass off real quick.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP I DONT WANNA HEAR IT!" i yelled Interrupting him, pointing my gun at him.

Tears started to roll down my face. I swear something happen to my baby ima kill melly.

Why do I have to suffer for shit Melly did.

"Once i get him we leaving town" i said with tears still rolling down my face. I couldn't breath as i tried my best not to break down.

Not now, Not in front of Melly.

"Yeen taking my kids away from me" he said.

"So what? You can get Leah kidnapped next?" I questioned.

He smacked his teeth.

"Im done melly dis is it" i said pushing him back.

He reached for me and i quickly put the silencer on. He didnt move.

"Their my kids too." He said.

"Your putting them in danger."
___

𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠/𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤? 𝐂𝐮𝐳 𝐢 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭👀

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝💕