-THIRTY ONE-

{2 Years later}

Mel's Pov:

Its been at least two years since We killed Chris. I'm not gon say shit between me and Ari is back to normal but I'm happy to be back with her. Everyone basically went they own ways and have kids and me and Ari on our second.

Yes I said second. A nigga came in ha and lemme tell ya Ari was so pissed at me she threw a glass bottle at me but i made ha happy with some head and a lil bit of dick. { Thats wat got yall the first and second kid🙄✋🏾} .

Yea I had a kid by that bitch i fucked in the mall but I send ha money don't want shit to do with ha and Kendall i talk to ha. Her and Ari get along great so i'm not worried me and Kendall was friends never a couple to be honest.

Em went off to nursing school to become a nurse for kids. She was pregnant but lost the baby. She was devastated but got back on ha feet and did want she wanted to do since she was little. Her and Asher still date til this day.

Bell is a stay at home mom while cameron got money rollin in she don't gotta work. Yea Cameron and Bell date Finallyyy.

As for Asher he own his own business. I gotta say Despite what we been thru the last few years. From kidnapping someone we wanted to be with til the day we die til now. We have came a long way.

I'm not quite set on what I want to do tho

"Babe". Ari said coming down the stairs with ha swollen belly.

"Yes Mamas" I said closing the fridge and poured me said vodka because liyah and Ari drive me crazy.

"I want crack grapes" She said smiling. I almost spit out my drink. The fuck she talking bout crack and she finna have my kid this baby ain't finna come out doing cartwheels and jumping jacks.

"No the hell wrong with-"

She picked up a bottle that was near ha and I would lie and say im not scared but she got good aim.

"Fine" I mumbled.

"The made from sugar and grapes " She said putting the bottle down. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at ha and ha weird combinations of food.

"Ill get you some later ma I'm going out with Ash" I said

" bruh u always going put" She said rolling ha eyes and smacking ha teeth.

I would jack ha up but she pregnant I'm not gon do that.

I walked over to ha and grabbed her by ha chin and made her look at me. She gripped my wrist and looked up at me.

"Don't smack yo teeth at me again" I whispered in her ear. I brushed my lips against her ear a little bit and she moaned softly. I swear this bitch is easily turned on.

I let go of her chin and she pouted and I groaned  because I knew what she wanted now.

Head.

Ari Pov:

Mel had just left to go put with Asher and some pther boys they met up here in Cali. Yeah we stay in cali.

I miss my home but I have my sister, My neice,My kids and Mel and the rest of the gang.

Everyone kinda broke off we dont hang out as much I guess we done with the hood life and I'm happy.

I'm now on my Second child with mel and Rachel got her own play a man and she just have Niyah.

"Liyah baby where are you" I said getting off the bed and taking off the covers and sheets.

"I'm here ma" She said peeping her head into my room.