-FORTY EIGHT-

ARI's P.O.V

I was suddenly awoken from my sleep. I looked around the room realizing I was in Aj's room still.

"Everything felt like a dream." I mumbled to myself.

The past few days felt like a dream. I never thought in my right mind i'd agree to sleep in the same bed as my son's killer.

Rubbing my face tears dropped down my face. "What am I doing." I mumbled.

"I need to get Leah and go, my life is fucked up." I said.

I looked over realizing Aj isn't here. I sighed in relief seeing he wasn't there.

"I should've left a long time ago." I said getting up out of bed. I went into Aj's closet and got my duffel bag and started throwing clothes in there.

I had to get out of here, out this life.

I picked up my phone and dialed Melly's number.

It rung a few times before he picked up. "Hello." His raspy voice boomed from over the phone.

"Hello" i spoke.

"Wassup." He said.

"I can't do this anymore. " I said into the phone speaking to Melly.

"What you mean?" He questioned.

"This was a mistake I cant do this im leaving." I said.

"Nah you gotta stay you said you was the one that would take him out." Melly said.

I could tell he was starting to wake up fully.

"Well i change my mind its not worth putting Leah in danger." I said. "Ima get her and leave yall kill him im done with this life and im done with you." I said right before hanging up.

I threw my phone down on the bed and finished packing once down I went into liyah's room and got her up.

"Hey mama get up." I whispered.

She moved around a bit before rubbing her eyes and sitting up. "What's wrong mama." She said in a tired voice.

"Come on baby it's time to go." I said.

She nodded her head and got out of bed. "Pack some stuff doesn't have to be all but something okay." I said to her slowly.

She nodded her head.

I walked back into Aj's room to see my phone flashing. I picked it up and seen Melly's name flash across my screen as well. I rolled my eyes and watched it ring. Once it stopped I put it back down but it suddenly started again.

He kept calling and calling til I got fed up with hearing my phone go off while I packed.

"Ari do not leave that house and what you mean your done with me." Melly said once the call connected.

"I'm done with you and this life I hate it and I hate you all we do is get in some trouble that ends up with one of the crew dead." I said.