-ONE-

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

***

Me and the boys had to take care of this job. This lil ass boy decided to play with my money so i'ma teach him that im the wrong dude to play with. Me and asher are currently sitting out side my car in the middle of the night waiting for cameron and Kayden to get here.

"Mane these niggas take hella long to get here" Ash say before taking a puff from his blunt.

We heard a car pull up behind us and asher put out his blunt and i stood up straight and looked at the car. The passenger car door opened revealing cameron and i sighed.

"it took y'all niggas long enough" I say walking over to cam giving him a quick hand shake and looking at kayden as he got out.

"sorry bro Bella made a big deal about me leaving" Kay say while locking his doors and i smacked my teeth.

"Ight we gotta handle this clean this nigga played with our money so we gone show him who to play with" i say getting kinda angry. Now i feel melvin coming out

Melvin is the mean and dark side of me he doesn't gives a fuck about the rules and shit.

"bet" They all said in unison

"He should be coming out in bout two minutes so we all sit here and chill til he comes out ight" I say looking at all three of them waiting for their response and they all nodded and i leaned back against the car.

I couldn't risk getting caught i've just got out of jail three months ago and i honestly don't wanna go back. I know y'all prolly wondering, den why you tryna kill this guy. Well he played with my money and when it comes to my money i don't care what happens.

I was pulled from my train of thought when i seen Kayden straighten up and point to ole boy apartment. There he was standing outside smoking.. Me the the boys pulled out our guns and walked towards him

He was facing away from us so he couldn't see us coming. I shot him in the back and then in the head and cam and kay grabbed his body and took him to kayden's car threw him in the trunk.

As we was getting in the car i see a figure running in the opposite direction of us. I told Kay and cam to go ahead and get rid of ole boy's body and met me and ash at the crib.

I jumped out my car n ran after her. i couldn't let her get away because she would tell somebody.

I finally caught up to her n i grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder and walked back to my car. the whole way back to my car she was screaming and kicking but i couldn't let her go.

we got to my car and i threw her in that back and i jumped in the front and ash looked at me.

"dude what the fuck" ash say getting in the car and putting his gun away. i didn't respond to him i just drove to my hide away house.

it took us maybe 30 minutes to get there and the whole time the girl was screaming

"bitch shut up" i say getting angry. "you was at the wrong place at the wrong time i can't risk you snitching"

"i'm not gonna snitch i swear please let me go i don't deserve this" she say but i didn't pay attention to her words i already knew she was gone snitch anyways so i wasn't gonna take the chance on her.

I got out the car and went and got her out and pushed ha towards the house. Ash took the car around back and me and ole girl went in the house and i took her took her to a room i had with no windows.

"Stay here don't try to pull some sneaking shit or you will regret it" i say as i closed the door not giving her a chance to speak at all.

i went downstairs and sat on the couch and watched tv. The boys came in and sat down. "so what you gone do bout that girl" kayden say taking a sip from his red cup.

"Man i don't know i know i cant keep ha here but i gotta do sum hell i might just kill ha" i said and then i realised what i said. it must be melvin that's talking.

"Shidd melvin must be out" cam said shaking him head.

i nodded not respond and focused my attention on the tv thinking about what ima do to lil mama upstairs. But i think for right now she can chill here till i get tired of ha.

Bout a few hours later i went to check on lil mama before i go to sleep. "ugh i need to get ha name damn" i say to myself as i get to the top of the stairs. i opened the door and peeped in n she was sitting on the bed in the corner with ha legs up and her arms wrapped around them.

Im not gon lie i feel a lil bad for ha cause she aint do nun but oh fucking well. i opened the door completely and said "lil mama you ight".

She looked up at me and nodded n i gave ha a small smiled.

"what's yo name" i say

"Ari" she say not looking at me not once. i sighed

"well ari look at me when you say sum to me now im finna go to bed all doors are locked so yo ass can't get out and if u attempt you won't like what happens" i said and i slammed the door and went to my room and laid down.

At this point i didn't know what i was going to do. i soon fell asleep thinking about Ari. i had to admit she was fine asf but shidd i can't do nun i might be killing ha in a few weeks or so.