-NINE-

Ari pov:
    I stood there shocked. I didn't think he was actually coming. I was scared as he just stood there and smiled and looking me up and down.
    "You miss me " Melly said stepping inside the house walking pass me.
    "What are you doing here" I said
     "I came to get you and my baby back" Melly said
    My mom and dad walked around the corner looking confused i sighed because i didn't want melly to meet them. I put my baby sister down and grabbed melly hand and dragged him to my room. I closed the door and locked it and turned facing him.
    "What the fuck are you doing here" I said. I kinda shocked myself not knowing where this anger cane from. Maybe pregnancy hormones. I pushed him a little.
     "I came to get you baby what you me mean" he said
    "I dont want you here i left you for a reason" I yelled
   I pushed him getting frustrated with him. i didn't want to go back with him but i also loved him still even though i left. I walked past him to my bed.
    "Get you stuff your coming with me" Melly said
    "No" I said sitting on my bed. I could tell he was getting mad and i honestly didn't not even care. Melly well melvin pulled me by my arm n he pulled me close to him.
    "Get you stuff ready by tonight" He whispered and he looked me in my eyes. "Or ill force you home and you gonna regret it and im not talking about beating yo either" he whispered and smirked.
     I didn't say anything else i snatched away from him and walked downstairs. My parents and sister looked at me and i blushed. Melvin walked down stairs with a lil smirk on his face. I looked at him and wanted to whip that smirk off his face but i didnt want to be in deeper trouble with him.
    "Mom and dad this is melly" and i paused "This is the guy i've been staying with" i said and my dad looked pissed.
    "this the nigga you been staying with" my dad said. One thing about my dad he may not have been in my life alot but he made sure no one messed with me. I know telling him melly has been beating me will make things worse. My dad cursed up a storm and him and melly argued.
    Melly mentioned i was pregnant and the house went silent. Of course Rachel already knew it was just my parents that didnt know.
    They looked between me and melly and my dad walked away. I could feel the disappointment in his voice when he said "oh" and walked away.
    "How" my mom said.
    "We raised you to be better then this and you ran off and got pregnant and didnt tell us that you was when you got back" My mom said as if she was about to cry. I didn't like hurting my parents. Before I left i acted out but nothing like this.
    I could hear my parents talking and i wouldn't make out what they was saying. I was even mader at melly because he said something. went to my room not saying nothing to anyone. Melly followed behind me and at that point i wanted to beat his ass but i knew he would win either way.
     "You have no choice but to come back" He said with a smirk on his face. I ignored him not caring what he said i was just mad. I grabbed some clothes and walked past him out to his car my mom came out looking at me.
    "Ill be back to visit you guys" i said on the verge of crying. She nodded and came and hugged me . My mom was very understanding when it cme to certain things so im thankful for her. My dad couldnt even look me in my eyes but he still gave me a hug. And rachel she was happy she gave me a long tight hug and i waved at my baby sister.
     "Make me a room at you house i wanna come visit some time" Rachel said.
     "Ill see what i can do" I say with a smile. I walked back to the car and got in and everyone watched us as we pulled out the drive way. I really didnt wanna go but i didnt want to get beat either. Knowing melly he would beat me in front of anyone but i guess since im pregnant he gonna take it easy on me i think. As we drove he kept talking and talking and i ignored his the whole way.
     We got back to his house and i got out and went inside and went straight to my room. I didnt want to talk or be in the same room as melvin. Melvin came in and sat on the game and played because his game system was still in my room. I stared at him for awhile and then i got up and slapped him hard. I didnt care either. I continued to hit and punch him and he didn't retaliate to it either. he then picked me up and threw me on the bed. I started to cry because i do that when im mad.
     He didnt pay attention to my crying he just kissed on me. I tried pushing him off me because i didnt want anything at all. He slowly took off my clothes n i moved his hand a few times to stop him.
     "Either you let me do this or i beat your ass  i still owe you a ass beating for leaving so you better take this instead." he said as he unzipped his pants. I laid there because i wasnt gonna respond or show any interest in this.
     He said "Ima make this hard for you" and he smirked n rubbed on my pussy and i tried not to moan.
     "You cant moan or touch me and if you do ill fuck you even harder you have three strikes" He said.
     I knew this would be hard but i didnt wanna seem weak so i just nodded in agreement.
    He pulled his dick out and pushed it inside me at first i didnt have the urge to moan but as he went faster i could feel it.
     He kept going for about 10 minutes and i was doing get it was hard to not moan or have the urge to grip him but i have  to stick it out . I gripped the sheets and moaned alittle and he smirked and went a little harder.
    "Strike one" he said.
   At this point i knew i would mess up if i hit strike three. I restrained myself from touching him or moaning but he was going deeper and deeper with every stroke and i couldnt take it. I arched my back.
    "Ugh f-fuck" I moaned and i covered my mouth as i realized what i did.
    His smirk grew bigger and he went faster but not deeper. My eyes rolled back and i honestly couldn't take it and i was on the verge of going crazy.
    " Strike two" He said
    "One more strike and you ass is mines" He said .
    He pushed all of him in me an thrusted hard hitting my g-spot. I couldn't take it anymore. I put my hand on his stomach to try n push him out of me n i moaned loud asf not caring that i lost. I just couldn't take it anymore. He smirked and pulled out and flipped me over and i got on all fours. He out his dick back inside me me destroyed my shit. I was moaning and gripping the sheets and he bent down and whispered sexy things in my ear.
     "Im finna cum d-daddy" i moaned as i came on his dick. I could hear him groaning and grunting. I knew he was about to nut but he kept going.
    We fucked for bout a hour and we bother cane multiple times and the sheets was wet asf.
     We both are laying on the bed and i could barely and move. Melly picked me up and took me in his room.
     "You can sleep in here with me you can change them sheets tomorrow         
    " he said as he laid me down. He handed me sum pills because i was hurting and i took them and watched his tv as he went and took a shower. I laid there til i finally went to sleep.

__________
Hiii!! I hope you guys like this chapter:)
   Anyways online school is killing me and im suppose to go back on campus soooo my activeness finna be really bad but i have two weeks so ima upload alot before i go🙂
    Can yall do me a favor and remind me because sometimes i forget to so yea.
    Hope yall enjoy ik this book aint that good but ill get better hopefully. Have a nice friday😙❤️

excuse all mistakes