-FORTY ONE-

"What you mean he dead" i said. Some female just told me my son is dead. Nobody seems surprised from hearing this but me.

I looked at Melly.

"You knew" i mumbled.

He didn't say or even move a inched.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled.

"Ari" he said.

"Fuck you calling my name for" i said. "Our fucking son is dead our only son"

I felt myself about to cry. Saying those words did something to me.

Melly came and wrapped his arms around me. I wanted to push him back. I wanted to yell at him.

If only he didn't put me threw this. Jr would still be here. Running around bothering everyone.

But no he had to get into this shit.

I held melly tight and buried my face into his shirt.

"Shit fucked up" i heard somebody say.

"Melly" the female said. He looked up from me and looked at her. She nodded her head and he moved away from me slightly and followed her out the room.

Fuck is he doing?

I rolled my eyes and got up and went to my room. I grabbed a bag and started packing me and Leah's shit.

"Fuck is you doing" i heard Melly behind me.

"What you mean what im doing?" i asked.

He smacked his teeth and came over snatching my clothes out my hand.

"Where is you going" he said.

"Far away from you as possible" i mumbled.

"Speak up" he said getting closer to my face.

"Im going far away from you" I said. "All because of you our son is dead."

"You acting like you didnt do no ruthless shit."

"NOT AS WORSE AS YOU YOU KILL PEOPLE FOR FUN" I yelled. "Ava kill people for fun melly i dont" i added.

I sat down on the bed and rubbed my face. I wanted him to say she was kidding when she said Jr was dead. But deep down I know it was true.

He is dead.

"Ari?" Melly said squatting down.

"I wanna get that nigga back" i said.

"Ari-"

"Melly i want to get him back." I said standing up. "I dont care what I have to do he got my son killed and i cant let him walk free"

"He isnt going to walk free Ari-"

"MELLY-" i yelled, my voice broke.

"Be with me in this" i said. "Please"

I heard Melly sigh.

"Fine" he said walking out the room. I sat back on the bed. I felt like everyone was against me right now. Nobody want to do anything about this.

Maybe I'm mad the simple fact that my son gone and I'm rushing into shit to fast.
_____

—How y'all day going?

—I know this chapter short it for a reason🙂.

—so Ari knows Jr is dead and she not taking it as well but better then what I imagine honestly.

—Do y'all think Ari is rushing to fast to you know get back at that Aj Nigga?

—do y'all got questions or some? Yes,No,Maybe?

—wc:509