-TWENTY SEVEN-

I woke up to the sound of my Alarm. I sat up to see liyah sleeping in a weird position but she looked peaceful. I got up and fixed her correctly and headed towards the bathroom to take a warm shower to get ready for today.

I was suppose to meet Mel's baby momma. I know y'all thinking your gonna do something crazy. No i will not.

I grabbed my body wash and clothes for today and sat them on the counter before starting the shower. I grabbed my razor and decided to do a lil self cleaning in the shower.

I stripped out of my clothes and got in and let the water hit my skin causing me to moan slightly not from anything sexual.

I stood in the shower playing with the water finally deciding to shave. I shaved my legs and arms and then my kitty just because. I cleaned the razor after and continued to bathe.

I finished bathing washing the soap off of me. I got out the shower after making sure i turned off the water. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me as i proceeded to brush my teeth. The bathroom door opened revealing sleepy Liyah wobbling into the bathroom.

I smiled and fixed my towel correctly and picked her up as she rubbed her face. I sat her on the. counter and brushed my teeth.

The rest of the morning i continued getting me and Liyah ready for today. we was not dressed in out outfits that Mel had bought us.

(dont mind the ppl just the outfit)

We went down stairs and greeted everyone else. Asher was in the kitchen cooking breakfast while the other guys was playing the game and Em, Bel, and Rachel was on the couch watching them. I smiled when i seen Rachel hugged up on one of the boys named Curt and I was happy for her.

I went in the kitchen and grabbed a piece a bacon.

"Aye what you doing ma?"

"Feeding my baby ofc" I stated taking another one and handing it to her. i gave her a napkin so she wouldn't mess up her outfit.

" where yall off to?" Asher asked turning the stove off. I begin to fix Liyah a plate.

"To meet someone" i said Placing the plate down.

"Like who?"

"Why you in my business "

"I just don't want you to do sum stupid "

"My child coming with my I wouldn't put ha in danger "

"okay Im fr don't get in trouble" He said patting me head. I rolled my eyes and put liyah jacket on. It was a old jacket so i didn't care if she messed it up.

She ate and I ate as well. I checked the time and it was 10:38pm.

Once we finished eating i cleaned her up, Lucky she didn't mess up her clothes.