Chapter 56 ( Saranghe )

The Heiresses

Hazmaein's P.O.V

I hurriedly went out of the cozy VIP room. The high-end ceiling with cristling chandelier. The spacious room with a touch of fortune didn't pleased me. Just... being with him felt like slowly cutting my wrist... until I become breathless. The pain was just... making me weak. Just by a mere sight of him right infront of the table stung me to death. My heart was already throbbing, I was trying my best not to burst on crying infront of them, and... I successfully did. But the moment I turned my back from them... tears leak out like faucet.

'Ilang lalaki pa ang kailangang mahalin at saktan ako bago mapunta sa tamang tao?'

I went inside my car. I kept on banging my head at the stearing wheel.

Fvck! Why does you still throb?! Aren't you used of heartaches, Hazmaein?! Fvck! Tumigil ka kakaiyak mo!

I was absent minded inside the car. All I could think about the pain I was feeling... and I didn't notice that the car's horn was beeped long. Not until someone knocked at the passenger's window. I almost jumped in the sudden knocked. I hurriedly wiped my tears away before rolling the  down.

"Yes?" I uttered. Ain't giving a single glance to the person who had knocked.  Nakakahiya! Probably, my eyes were swollen na.

"Miss, are you drunk? You should not drive at that state. Baka, madisgrasya ka... makadamay ka pa ng mga inosente." A voice uttered.

"Who told you I'm drunk? Do I look like shit in you?!" I said in a high tone as I looked the man. My eyes widen in surprise, mirroring his. His mouth formed in O as he was slowly lifting his hand, and pointed me.

"What a fvcking surprise." I uttered with a plain tone. My mien became emotionless seconds after.

"Wow! You really look like hopeless. Oh God! What's with you? Hindi pa bagong taon para mag-ingay ka ng sobra-sobra, Hazmaein." He replied. He was wearing a black coat paired with black slacks pant, and a black tiktak shoes. A white dress shirt was his underneath, and hanging loosely was his gray tie. He looked like he did have a bad day.

"You look like shit, Nathan." I commented. He laughed.

"Do I? Guess, I need to freshen up again. Hmmm! Salty breeze, calming waves, and white tiny sands. Buluan Island!" He enthusiastically uttered. I went silent. That... that Island were part of bitter memories we all had. The truth that was laid there, and it wouldn't be withers with the salty breeze, can't wash away by calming waves, and couldn't be bury by the white tiny sands. Buluan Island was tainted with sadful truth and discovery.

"Hop in." I said.

"I have my car." He replied and showed his keys. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hindi ko pinag-drive 'yong mga kakilala ko at 'yong mga kaibigan ko. You should feel honored because I'll drive for you." I stated and roared the engine to life.

"Geez! Para kang nambabanta, Hazmaein."

"Bilis."

"Okay! Okay!"

He went inside the car, and was about to wear his seat belts on when I suddenly sped up. He froze.

"Shit! May galit ka yata sa'kin 'e! Ibaba mo nalang ako 'di 'yong papatayin mo 'ko ng gan'to!" He nervously said as he was hurriedly putting his seatbelts on.

"Psh! Ang arte niyo naman. Pag kayong mga lalaki ganito kabilis mag-drive, cool... pero kaming nga babae, takaw disgrasya? Duh!"

"It's not that okay?! Wala kasi sa itsura mo ang ganitong kaugalian mo! Oh God! Help me survive this situation. Magpapakabait na 'po ako, Lord. Promise po."