Chapter 32 (Prove us yourself)

The Heiresses

Blaizzane's P.O.V

My heart beats doubled because of the anticipation of Eduard's words. What is he saying? I'm so sure that we haven't met even just for once so, why would he ask such a question that's containing something huh?

""I am Eduard Niccolai Sarmeinto Min, Princess Hazmaein Alonzo's right hand. Glad to meet you Princesses from the north, east, and south. Princess Bella Reign Umakii of Birmingham Palace, Princess Johaizza Montes of Cambridge Kingdom, and Princess Blaizzane Falcon of Aberdeen Tower. Good morning, and nice seeing you..again." My heartbeat stopped. W-who is he? Yes, I am the Princess from south, but how does he know? And what else does he know?

I was about to move went a swift movement made our table upset. And with another swift move I just found Eduard at the floor, lying with a drip of blood from a cut on his lips. What the! Reign was furious! Her hands are tightly closed and her eyes are sending daggers to him. Miski ako ay nababahala. He could be an enemy. They are an enemy! Princess from the east, and Princess from the north! They are an enemy!

"What else do you know?!" She furiously asked. I stood up and made a distance to them. Maging si Johaizza ay lumayo rin. Reign tore her eyes off him and looked at us. My eyes are starting to burn flames, Johaizza's started to send chills, while Reign's are sending a sharp edge of iceflakes from her land. Geez! I was just expecting to meet an enemy one at a time, kailangan ko pa ngang magpaliwanag kay Johaizza sa nangyari, diba?! Damn! Naunahan pa'ko ni Eduard! He ruined my plan!

"What are you up to?" Sabay naming tanong tatlo. We are both ready for an attack. Madalas kasi, ang mga traydor ay umaatake sa pagkakataong 'di ka handa at wala kang magawa! Kaya hangga't maaga pa you should ready yourself to every battle a road and the destiny sends you.

We were furiously eyeing each other when the door opens. It revealed Hazmaein with just a brown hoddie. She was confuse at first, but as she surveyed the scene she got what's happening. She then eyed us not with rage, but with a calm and unsurprised gaze.

"So you told them na, Eduard?" She calmy said and looked at his still lying buddy at the floor. He stood up and wiped his cut lip then went to Hazmaein.

"Damn! It hurts!" He mumbled.

"What are you up to, Hazmaein?" Reign's still furious. Hazmaein smug.

"What do you think?" Napakuyom ang kamao ko, maging si Reign at Johaizza.

"Sumagot ka ng maayos, Hazmaein kung ayaw mong magkagulo tayo dito." I said calmly even when it's opposites my feeling. I'm fucking nervous, and mad! Completely mad! She eyed me smugly.

"Really, Baka nakakalimutan niyong, nasa pamamahay ko kayo. I can kill you if you make an inappropriate moves. I am not kidding " She said seriously as she walked slowly towards us. We didn't move.

"Who are you?" Johaizza asked. Hazmaein let out a deep sigh before she spoke.

"I am Prixzie Hazmaein Clarrizze Alonzo, Princess from the West. Exeter Castle."

"You planned this." Reign said surely. Hazmaein laughed sarcastically.

"Really? You the fucking demon are you kiddin', Reign, huh? Alam nating hindi natin kilala ang isa't-isa." She said. "Ops! Kami lang palang tatlo ang 'di magkakilala, because you already knew Johaizza. Right?" She added and looked at me. I swallowed hard. How did she know?! Napakuyom ulit ang kamao ko, this time is too tight. I can feel my nail leave cuts in my palm because of it was buried to deep.

"So, you should not ask me, 'what I am up to', it should be, 'what does Reign up to?" She spoke again. Johaizza and I eyed her accusingly.

"I was ordered by my Queen to protect the Monte's heir." I laughed sarcastically this time as I crossed my arms.

"Really, Reign? Protect Johaizza? Do you think were that fool? " I spatted. She eyed me too with madness.

"So, what do you mean? That I was sent here to hunt her down?!" She hissed.

"So we, didn't met by chance and circumstances. We met according to what you have planned?!" Johaizza interfered with rage hovering her system. I shut my eyes tightly as the realization came gushing.

"What are you up to? Kung wala kang plano ba't mo ginagawa 'to ngayon, huh?!" Reign hissed at Hazmaein with her angry mien.

"Don't ask me what am I up to. Ask yourself. What are you up to, Reign? " Hazmaein cooed.

"I am not planning something! I am totally not!" She shouted as emotion started to carry her.

"Ngayong kilala na natin ang isa't-isa, panahon na ba para magkalimutan na?" Hazmaein asked turning the topic on the other side. Natahimik kami. All my life, ngayon lang ako nagkaroon ng kaibigan. Handa ko ba silang talikuran?

"I am the Princess from South, and my duty is always a duty to fulfill. An enemy should be eliminate. Enemy is enemy." I said coldly. Our atmosphere right now is too heavy, all of us are now serious while gazing each other. Hazmaein take out a deep breath again and spoke.

"Eduard, hand her a gun." She ordered. Johaizza and Reign eyed her confusly. Still the gutty bitch I know.

"Then, it's your time to prove yourself Blaizzane." She said. Nakipagtitigan lang siya sakin at 'di nababahala sa baril na nakatutok sa kaniya. 

"Duck." I shortly said as I heard sighs of relief. Hazmaein smiled shortly and said...

"I know you won't do it even if you can." She said and ducked, then, I pull the trigger aiming an headshot to a all-black outfit man.  Nakarinig kami ng sunod-sunod na putok ng baril mula sa labas at sa living area kaya't naalerto ang lahat, maging si Johaizza at Eduard. He gave us highly calibered guns and some other weapons. Within a minute, we are all ready for a battle. We were about to scatter when Hazmaein spoke.

"Keep safe, kailangan pa na'ting mag-usap. And I'll answer your question na, I'm up to building troup, with an aim to drag down the Empery." She said.

"So..." I trailed off as I looked at her. She then nodded.

"I need allies." And with that she ran holding her gun.

---

princesayannahh