Chapter 39 (Where?)

The Heiresses

Hazmaein's P.O.V

My brows were still furrowed looking at these sobrang bugbog guys. Like, p'rang tanga lang? Reign and Johaizza insisted na sa bahay ko nalang daw sila dalhin kasi ang bilis ko daw mag-respond tsaka may mga staff ako? Like, haler! Syempre, para saan pa ang pera pag di ginamit, diba? Pero, back to the topic, naiinis parin ako. Didn't they know that I don't like bringing men inside my house? Psh!

"They're fine, ladies. Medyo may kakapalan ang buhok ni Alexander kaya't 'di siya masiyadong napuruhan. He just need rest, so with him." Dra. Ramirez as she motioned the two guys. I just nooded. Psh!

Dra. Ramirez smiled a little then bowed a bit, and took her exit.

"Will you stop frowning, Hazmaein? They need urgent medication kaya't dito namin sila dinala. Aren't you worry?" Johaizza said with a soft voice, trying to made me feel guilty. I psh-ed!

"And why my house, eh? " I asked as I placed my palm in the air, asking them to lay their reasons.

"Mas malapit." Johaizza immediately replied. Napairap ako. Malapit?! E diba, mas malapit 'yong kaniya?

"Mas mabilis puntahan" Reign replied as she diverted her gaze away from me. Seriously? Mas mabilis puntahan kaya 'yong ang kaniya!

Binalingan ko si Blaizzane na ngayon ay halos 'di mapakali. I felt dizzy na nga while looking at her. Like, she'll stood up, then walk back and forth, then she'll sat again, and repeat!

"I'm worried, I can't give you any reasons." She seriously replied. Ngumuso ako. Kainggit 'e! Lucas, Alexander, and Matthew were here kahit tulog sila!

Napailing nalang ako. Sometimes, it's saddening for me when they all gather infront of me kahit 'di pa sila official couples kasi makikita mo sa mga mata nila 'yong care, 'yong amusement, 'yong sparks? Psh!

I was walking downstairs when my phone rang. My forehead creased as I got my phone inside my pocket.

"Yes?" I inquired as Liam's number flashed in the screen of my phone.

"Can you tell your guard to step aside? " He asked, irritation's very evident in his voice.

"You're so arrogant, Liam. May I remind you, you're the one asking me a favor yet you talk like you're commanding a slave? Such so arrogant." I replied annoyingly.

"I need to get inside. I heard what happened towards the three. I wanna see the damage that's been done."

My brows furrowed.

"Who told you?"

"Johaizza." He shortly replied. Mas lalo akong bumusangot.

"Haha! Sorry, Haz! You were lonely kasi kaya I called and told Liam what happened. I know how it feels being loner, so go!" She shouted while she's upstairs. I gritted my teeth in annoyance! Ayst! I am bluntly frowning while watching the man that's too arrogant, driving his, infairness I like his car. Nice taste! But still, he's arrogance can still make my blood boils! Ugh!

Matthew suggested him to be my what? Uh... New boyfriend? The thought in my head made my eyes roll. Newey! Maarte na nga ako hahanap pa ako ng boyfriend na arogante? No, thanks nalang.

As his car stopped infront of me, I frowned more. Making him feel unwelcome. Psh! It's not as if he's welcome naman no!

"Where's the three?" That made me hate him more! Seriously?! What does he thinks of me? He's damn servant?! Or his damn assistant?! Ugh! Baka nakakalimutan niyang it's him visiting my house! This arrogant shit!

"So bossy." I commented as I turned my back, facing the living room. As much as I want to burst him with my naggings, I held it tightly. I was then raised to be always prim and proper but then lately, I was slipping but hell! I don't care! "Follow me." I added calmly as I guide him towards the room of the patients.

"What did happened?" He asked while were making our way upstairs. He's just behind me, tailing.

"I thought you heards what happened? Ba't ka nagtatanong pa?" I sarcastically replied.

"Brat." He blabbed. I knucke fisted. I can feel my face turns red due to anger. I stopped and turned my back, now facing him like a mad kitten!

"What's your problem with me ba?! I just remembered that we just met twice and this is the thrice time yet you talk like I've done you a mistake? Inaano ba kita?!" I bursted as I can't contain my anger. I was then annoyed kanina pa, and him at my sight, calling me brat is making me a mad kitten!

The side of his lip rose, as his eyes were just balnkly staring. No emotions to be found. And this was the first time I noticed his lifeless eyes. I been to closed towards him when me met a second time but I didn't notice his eyes. It was stir too many emotions that for me, it appeared lifeless, it appeared dead.

"You look like a mad kitten, Hazmaein. Cute." He said then chuckled. Ugh! He really want annoying the hell out of me! And fvck! He's too good!

"Fvck you." Mariing usal ko. His chuckling moment ends then turned into an amused face. What's the effing problem of this shit?!

"Where?" He whispered with his husky voice,as he made a step closer. Gosh! "Tell me where, darling. " He added. Napalunok ako. Gago ba siya?! I told him to fuck him then he's asking me where?! Mygosh! He's not just arrogant he's also bastos! Manyak!

"Manyak kang bwiset ka!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. I was still catching my breath as I looked at him with those stupid amusement glint in his eyes! What's amusing him ba? Kaasar!

"Hey! You're crazy! I was just asking where?" He qouted the last word in the air. Such a jerk!

"Yeah! Kaya nga! Manyak kang bwiset ka! Anong where?! I don't do shits inside my home, you asshole!" I screamed again. Buti nalang malaki ang bahay ko, kung hindi baka may pumunta ng pulis dito kakasigaw ko.

And with that, he let out a roaring laugh. My jaw fell. Him? Laughing? His face turned red as he was still laughing like a shit! Ano na naman bang nakakatawa?!

"Why are you laughing ba?!" I asked nang mahimasmasan siya kakatawa. He swipe his tears off before he snapped for an answer.

"You're imaginative. I was just asking where is the room para ako nalang ang pumunta. You seems like you'll gonna job me suddenly. " He reasoned out that made my face turns red. Not to embarrassment but to anger. I inow he did it purposely! This shit!

He was still grinning like an idiot while I was still fuming in madness! Bwiset ka!

---

princesayannahh