Chapter 13 (Which one are you?)

The Heiresses

Hazmaein's P.O.V

The guy looked at me with amusement glimmering in his beautiful eyes, and its making me uncomfortable!

"Stop looking at me!" I uneasily uttered as I looked down. His stares were like drowning my soul. He was giving me chills down to my spine, and worries. Because, once I got to see just like those stares from someone who promised me that he'll not gonna broke his promises, yet it turned to words floating with the thin air.

"Do you promise to stay?" I asked as I wiped my tears streaming down to my cheeks. He was consoling my soul.

He nodded.

"Why would you?" I asked.

"Because..." He trailed off and leveled our gazes and pinched my nose as his eyes turned slit due to his bright smile. "...to remind you that, there is always a reason to move on. To continue living. To continue believing that life...is not unfair. Maybe, the Almighty needed an angel that's why he took him" He replied.

"Okay. Promise me you'll stay? You'll be my sunshine?" I reassured. He nodded and chuckled.

"I promise" He said with his beautiful smile.

At my childhood years, I thought promises always works, yet as I grew old, I get to know that those were only a word rolled out from a tongue to console a broken soul.

"Liam! What's this?" I came back from my reverie when I heard a loud voice spatted.

"Introducing my girlfriend" He answered with a proud look as he glanced at me. My forehead creased. Duh!

"What Liam's gf? How? I just saw her with Elyzia last week" I heard those girls voices again.

"Tss! Do you believe that? It's just a show, Annie. Just like others, 'yang babaeng 'yan is one of his hoes" Sagot ng kausap.

'Wow! What a dirty mouth. First, a flirt and now a hoe? Should I suggest her a muriatic acid as a mouth wash?'

Naramdaman kong pinisil-pisil ng lalaki ang bewang kong hawak ng palad niya. I irritatedly looked at him as he was pointing a woman with his lips. Nanunuri ang uri ng tinging binigay niya sa'ming dalawa ng lalaki.