Chapter 45 (In his arms)

The Heiresses

Blaizzane's P.O.V

He went silent. I went silent too. After, I confessed there's this awkward air in between us. It was more awful knowing that his hand was still on my shoulder. He was just silent, almost drowning himself with thoughts. Slowly, I peeled of my hand tugging his shirt. Ewan ko! Nahihiya ako. My act was a bit aggressive and desperate. Nakakahiya! The realization just sunk at my mind that my eyes watered when I haven't got any reply from him. I knew he likes me, and now I told him that I like him, and I know something will change. It's either, we'll rift or we'll be having the happy moments of our lives.

"I-I'm sorry, I sounded aggressive and desperate. " I said and was about to get away from him when he pulled me back and enveloped me in his arms. My face hit againts his hard chest, I can smell his manly scent, and can feel and hear his heart widly beating, mirroring mine.

"You didn't." He replied as he buried his face at the hollow of my neck. It tickles.

"But...you weren't responding." I implied. He sighed and tousled my hair after he got his face from my neck.

"It's because..." He trailed off, crouching down so our eyes would meet. "...you stole my supposed to be moment. It should've be me, doing those." He added. I frowned.

"And why is that?"

"Because, I should've me. Ako dapat"

"Bakit nga?"

"Dahil...ako ang lalaki. It's my role to play." He implied. I frowned and looked at him.

"It was never a gender role to play, Matthew. It's like, you can surprise me, and I can do in like manner. You can confess about your feeling towards me, I can do that too. You can pay for our dinner dates, likewise. I'm saying is, when it is at in between two persons, there's no gender role. Because its about how you feel and not about the gender." I said.

***

We walked at the white sand when we met Liam who was bluntly not in the mood. Why? Because his knuckles fisted, his jaw were clenched and his eyes were bloodshot. Ano kayang nangyari sa lalaking 'to. Common dinaminator ba nilang apat na magkakaibigan ang mag-drama? Iyong tipong parang babae lang? Magwo-walk out, tas tatahimik lang. Tch!

Matthew waved his hand at his friend who did not even bother to give him a glance. Napapahiyang nagbaba siya ng kamay bago naka-kunot noong sinundan ng tingin ang kaibigan. Me? I just shrugged off. Pakialam ko sa drama niya.

"Ano kayang problema no'n?" He mumbled to himself. I didn't even bother answering him because my attention caught another familiar face.

"Hazmaein?" I uttered when she almost stumbled infront of us. He looked at us with a surprise look, but she immediately tore up and gaze straightforward, seems like he's chasing Liam.

"Wow. Sana all." She even said while catching her breath.

"Anong nangyari sa'yo?" I asked. She frowned and grimaced.

"Liam's so irritating." She said. I looked at the way Liam tracked, then look at her.

"Eh, galit nga 'yon ata 'e. Hindi nga 'ko pinansin. Galit ata talaga 'yon." Matthew butted in.

Asar siyang tinignan ni Hazmaein.

"Psh! Bigla lang naman siyang nagalit 'e. I wasn't doing anything kaya" Conyong sagot niya habang pumipilantik ang mga daliri.

"Eh, bakit galit 'yon?" Tanong ko.

"I don't know nga 'e. Ah! Ewan! I was just spending time with my new found guy friend, when Nathan pointed him. He said, kanina pa raw siya nakasunod samin. And you know what? You're friend is being a creepy stalker. And, onother thing is he's so madrama! " She squealed, almost leashing her irritation and fruatration at Matthew. Napailing nalang ako. This girl. Tch!

"Oy? Ba't ako? Bakit parang kasalanan ko?"

Asar siyang tinignan ni Hazmaein.

"Ugh! Ewan ko sa'yo! Blaiz, I'll go ahead. Hanapin ko lang si Liam."

"Oyyy. Nade-develop ka na? Sabi ko naman sayo makakatulong siya sa'yo 'e!" Matthew exclaimed with a rejoice at his face.

"Know what? Abnormal ka" Hazmaein bitchily added. I grinned at her remark.

"Ouch! Grabe ka naman!" Matthew said acting hurt.

"Ugh! Annoying shit!" She mumbled. Natawa nalang ako.

"Haz? Ba't mo hahanapin?" I teased her. She grimaced again.

"Bibigyan ko ng Oscar's Award. Galing mag-inarte 'e!" She replied. I grimaced then shook my head.

***

The afternoon we spent walking, strolling around the beautiful Island. And, honestly it was like paradise. So relaxing, so enthralling.

"Could this mean that were together?" He asked when silenced enveloped us. We sat under the coconut tree while gazing the beautiful sun set.

"You haven't court me yet." I replied. He looked at me unbelievably, I frowned at him. Annoying.

"So, if i'll court you how long does it will take? Are you sure it'll be a yes? " He inquired.

"Alam mo? Sa lahat ng manliligaw ikaw ang pinaka-demanding. "

"Eh, ano ngaaaa?" He said, almost pouting. Nako! Nako!

"Of course!"

"Talagaaaa?"

"Pansin mong paulit-ulit ka na?"

"Can I kiss you?" He asked from nowhere. Gago 'to ah!

"Hep!" I said and covered my mouth, when he was leaning closer. Nakapikit pa talaga ang mata!

"Please." Nagpapa-cute na sabi niya.

"Hoy! Matthew Ace Lim 'wag kang abusado ah!"

"Oyy. Blaizzane Falcon, walang akong sinabing hahalikan kita sa labi noh. Assuming mo." He shot back. A-aba! A-ako pa?!

He spent the remaining hours teasing, and annoying me. Kulang na lang taga ibaon ko siya sa buhangin ng Islang na'to! Pasalamat talaga siya! Nako!

"Labas ka mamaya, magluluto ako." He said. My eyes twinkled. Halos hindi na ako nakakakain ng home cook na mga pagkain dahil sa hindi naman ako marunong magluto. Wala akong mga kasambahay para gumawa sakin ng pabor. Since, I went out of our home, I didn't have servers, I wasn't served with golden spoon, natuto akong magtrabaho. At first it was damn killing me, but then I always put up in my mind that the first step is always the hardest. No exception because for the person who wants to the something with its will there's no thing she can't do.

Mabilis akong tumango at ngumiti. I opened the door without the will of getting in, para lang akong tangang nakatingin habang nakangiti sa kaniya.

The place is paradise but I must admit that his smiles were my sanctuary. His scent is my calmness, and maybe in his arm, could be my haven.

---

princesayannahh