Chapter 58 (Agapí)

The Heiresses

Reign's P.O.V

Finale 2

I woke up feeling the contusions and pangs all over my body, and mostly--- at my head. Fvck! Kaya ayaw kong may mahabang buhok 'e! Pero ayaw ko namang magmukha'ng Dora!

As I grazed my gaze all over the unfamiliar ceiling, my forehead immediately creased. My heartbeat fastened it pace as my body slowly felt like throwned and showered buckets of cold and frozen water. My initial reaction reigned and pursuaded me to stood up and look for an escape but the suspicions halted my action. It's an open place. A terrace, windows, and a door that was agape from the doorway. If I jump off from the terrace probably someone was already down to put me back. If I would break the glass window I'd there's still someone would tail my escape, and if I use the door for escape I'd surely end up getting shot. So, what's the point of running away with this fvcked up condition if I'll just die midway? Hah!

Instead of proceeding to my first plan, I did just sat back and just thought of worst scenarios--- how to escape shits that might happen.

After knowing that it was Hazmaein's place where I was, I felt relieved yet confused and puzzled. Eduard's message, and how did Hazmaein found me. What happened to Blaizzane and Johaizza? Who was behind their attack and mine? Is it coincidentally or planned?

* * *

I thought blowing up the parking lot would help us escape from the evidences that they would present at the Royal Council yet many was so eager to pull us down.

Umakii. Alonzo. Montes. Falcon.

History had repeated itself. Destiny fated us to meet.
And everyone was too eager to rip the relationship we had. They wanted us to drift apart---just like what they did towards the Empery's Beast. Their bond was thicker that blood, and their relationship was stronger that blocks and they knew, those four women are threats to their throne. The Empire's Warrior, Empire's Mistress, Empire's Seductress, and Empire's Court Lady are too much too handle once they started to boil plans and persuing their aims. In persuing the 'breaking of the chains'. In aiming the putting down of tiaras and heavy crown. But sadly, they were shaken by love, and drifted by betrayal. No one knows their story---it was just one day... they didn't talk at each other with cold gazes and agony in their eyes.

And, who would have thought that their heiresses would end up bumping at each other? And, even being friends, to being allies? No one would.

And, here we are. In the middle of flying bullets above our heads. With sweat dripping and tiredness. Fighting 'til our last breath. My hands were shaking due to tiredness yet I can't put down my gun. I can't let them battle alone. Few weaks had passed and we were cold at each other. Angred words were just painful as bullets piercing you from the deepest of deep.

I thought our friendship was perfect. We laugh. We cry. We fight---with each other but there's nothing in this world crafted perfect--- even friendships. And, so I thought that I was a good friend to them, but the moment Hazmaein leashed out her anger, I realized I was never been. Because, If I am--- then, I would have invade at each other's barriers that was set as solid as the hardest rock.

"I'm sorry" Hazmaein running in rush as she was holding her guns as she went towards my direction. Blaizzane was beside me as she was exchanging bullets with the empire's well trained guard. I-i'm sorry!" She said again with tears rolling down her cheecks. "Pa-pasenya na. Kung sana'y 'di ako nagpadalos-dalos sa pag-atake dito, h-hindi sana ganito ang kalalabasan." She added as she started ripping a piece of fabric from her cloth. My face contorted in pain as she wrapped the fabric tightly againts my wounded arms.