Chapter 52 (Why do all of you always blame us?)

Trigger Warning:  Inappropriate words; rape-
---You can proceed to the next chapter if this chapter will most likely trigger you---

The Heiresses

Johaizza's P.O.V

My forehead creased when the classroom's  door was harshly swung open. My brows furrowed as I looked at the person. It was Lucas. I know this would happen, and I was just delaying it. Without any words from him, he harsly gripped my wrist and force me to come with him. I flinched and looked at him with daggers. He harshly pushed the vacant room's door.

"What do you need?" I said with a dull voice.

"Lets talk." He replied with eyes turning bloodshot.

"We're already talking." I implied.

"You---you're cunning!" He said under gritted teeth. I looked at him with daggers.

"What do you think of yourself, huh? A fvcking saint?!" I responded.

"I thought I met such an angel through you. Your farce's too beautiful that made me not to notice what's behind your angelic face." He sharply said. I swallowed the lump in my throat, and looked at him directly.

How could he just say those words? Did the time we spent  together didn't matter at all ? My help? How did I saved him, twice? Did he forgot those things. Huh?

"I am an Angel, Lucas. I am the black angel." I responded.

"I hate you." I said underneath his rugged breath. He eas heavily breathing due to the anger he was containing.

"What you are doing is making me loathe you, darling." I stated sarcastically.

"Hindi niyan mapapantayan ang galit ko, Johaizza. I hate you!"

"Gago ka talaga, Lucas. Bakit ba parang inisahan kita? Bakit parang lumalabas na niloko kita? Hah! Did the table turn without me noticing? Kasi, sa pagkakaalam ko, ikaw ang lumapit. Nagpakilala, nagkipag-kaibigan. Ako ang walang alam. Ako ang naniwalang totoo ka. Ako ang nag-aakalang wala kang motibong tinatago. Why, huh? Do I even know you, back then? Inagrabyado ba kita? Wala naman akong maalala. So, tell me. Who are you? What's the reason behind your flaming rage!? Huh? Tell me!"

"Analiza Lee." He stated while staring directly at me. I gulped. My lips quivered as tears were about to escape from my eyes. I pushed him away from me yet he didn't budge.

"You know her, right? You know her connection to your family, right? You know who she is to me, right?" He uttered painfully. Then, a flasback of him talking about his family went back to me. How much rage he was feeling that day, just by mentioning about her mother's situation. How pain crossed his eyes when he opened up about his family. And, how determined he was to take vengeance.

"You're father did that to her! Your mom wanted to kill my mom! The status where you belong is the most disgusting shit i've known! And, you! Being the daughter of that man made me wanted to vomit! Every. Single. Time. That you're with me!" He hissed. With a trembling hands, I slapped him. His jaw was clenching dangerously and so with me.

"Bakit kami nalang ang parating sinisisi niyo?! Sa nangyari sa inyo, sa pamilya niyo at sa mga taong nasa paligid niyo?! Why it's always us?! Kami na siyang laging tumutulong! Laging ginagawa ang tama at laging hinahangad ang kaayusan ng sistema ng organisasyon at ng emperyo! Bakit?! Bakit, ha!? Anong batayan mo, Lucas para pagbintangang ang ina ko ang sumira sa ina mo?!" Galit na sigaw ko. Nagtatakasan narin ang aking luha mula sa aking mga mata, at sa kabila ng panglalambot ng aking katawan ay ang unti-unting pagsidhi at pagliyab ng aking galit at poot sa aking mga mata.