Chapter 40 (Loveshot)

The Heiresses

Hazmaein's P.O.V

I am totally pissed with Liam, badly! His arrogance is fvcking---you know? Indescribable?! He's so annoying talaga!

My brows were still creased while marching towards the dining area. I can feel his presence behind me but I didn't acknowledge him since kumota na siya sakin ngaying araw. Isa nalang talaga, matatamaan ko na siya! He's so annoying to hell!

I heard laughter at my dinning kaya mas nagmadali. Baka binaboy na nila ang kusina ko!

Pabalya kong binuksan ang pintuan ng kusina to caught them on act when I was welcome by 6 pairs of eyes, eyeing me keenly and someone behind my back. They went silent.

"Grabe ka naman makabukas ng pintuan, Haz. Walang naghahamon ng away dito, promise." Blaizzane said as she raised her right hand. My forehead creased. Matthew, Blaizzane, Lucas, Johaizza, Alexander and Reign were on my big rectangular wooden table.

Napapahiya akong naglakad patungo sa dinning table. I silently sat at the chair that was pulled by Liam, may pagka-gentle man pala 'tong bwiset na'to?!

My forehead creased as I looked at the six persons in the table. May something 'e.

"What happened?" I asked because I can't contain the curiosity flooding into my system. There's something kasi talaga 'e. The aura had changed. It felt light. Something's change.

"What do you mean, what happened?" Johaizza inquired, raising her brow with a confusion in her face. I grimaced.

"Sa inyo. What happened. There's something 'e" I replied. Blaizzane and Reign halted when they're about to put the spoon on their mouth. Napainom naman ng tubig si Johaizza. See? There's something talaga!

"What do you mean, Haz?" Alexander spoke up when the silence hovered.

"Sinagot niyo na ang mga 'yan?!" The sentence first came into my mouth and later dawned me with realization as their face turned red. Reign, Johaizza and Blaizzane absentminded drank a glass of water.

My eyes turned slit, eyeing them suspiciously. They diverted their gaze immediately.

"You have no plan of telling me? Gano'n nalang ba? What are friends are for, then? Psh!" I spatted and stood up. Mabilis namang nahawakan ni Johaizza ang kamay ko para pigilan. I looked at her with daggers.

"Let go of me." I hissed and flinched my hand away from her hold.

"C'mon Hazmaein, don't be so damn sensitive!" Reign butted in with her voice laced with irritation. I looked at her with stares that screamed betrayal.

"I'm sorry then for being so damn sensitive, Reign. But please, stop being damn insensitive! Kahit 'di ko sinabi alam kong may alam kayo sa nangyari sa buhay ko! Small things that happens can easily distruct me! Can easily made me feel something in my head! I asked and I just need a damn yes or no!" I blurted out with jaw clenched. Her eyes turned soft as she looked away. I turned my back into them.

"Sana maisip niyo man lang ang damdamin ng kaibigan pinaglihiman." I lastly said as I walked away from the dining table. Mabilis akong naglakad patungo sa garden ko. I sat down to the metal chair and stared at nowhere.

Slowly, painful memories flushed inside my head. They came gushung inside me, so with the hot liquids dripping into my cheeks.

I heard footsteps coming nearer towards where am I. By meters away I could determine who he was by just his scent. That's how familiar he was to me.

Before he could talk something nasty towards my acts kanina ay inunahan ko na siya. I am in a no mood to argue with him.

"Kung mang-aasar ka lang please, just shut up." I stated. I felt him sat beside me with inches away, making sure that he wouldn't touch my skin.

He sighed.

"Alam mo nag-over react ka do'n kanina, Hazmaein." He calmly said. Mas lalong kumulo ang dugo ko. I'd warn him to just shut the fvck up but why can't he?!

"Just shut up, Liam! Kung wala kang sasabihing maganda manahimik ka nalang! I don't care about every opinion. It would never matter lalo pa't sayo galing. " I hissed.

"Fine. But atleast don't let your temper gone over your system, Hazmaein. You should've listen at their explanation and not just blurt out." He spatted. I eyed him with daggers.

"Bakit ba nakikialam ka? You know what? It's your fault! Kung 'di mo ako in-annoy kanina, I wouldn't leash my annoyance towards them!" I said under gritting teeth. He sighed, and looked away as I was staring at him with a total sharpness my eyes could do.

"Fine. My fault again. Right." He mumbled.

"What? It was your fault naman talaga?! Bakit ba kasi gustong-gusto mong ma-annoy ako?! You find it fun?!"

He turned silent but the nerves getting visible in his neck and forehead are proof that he's trying not to shout at me back. His jaw clenched as he looked back at me, gazing directly in the eyes. I felt weak. My knees started trembling as he bore his gaze intently at me.

"If I don't annoy you, you wouldn't see me, Haz. You wouldn't know that I'm breathing. If I don't annoy you, do you think I can get this close to you? Do you think I can talk to you? Do you think I can? Kasi kung sa tingin mo ay oo ang sagot sa mga tanong na 'yan then I wouldn't be such a no-manner man. " He blurted. My lips parted as both our breath got rugged. He snatched everything he can take from me. My energy, my air to breath, and my sanity! Gosh!

"W-what the hell are you saying?!" I almost shriek with my uneven voice.

"Can't you see? I'm confessing my damn feelings for you!" He almost screamed it in my voice with his nervous voice. My lip parted more.

Words failed me. I can't even came up with a proper word that can answer his statement. My mind were haywired.

"I'm in love with you since the first time I met you." And that was a love shot!

---

princesayannahh