Chapter 34 (Tired)

The Heiresses

Hazmaein's P.O.V

Everyone went silent when my quests entered inside the kitchen. Johaizza didn't stood up and her gazes were glued at her mom. Blaizzane stood up and became someone with a thick black aura hovering with her too. Mirroring her mother's presence.

"Good thing you came." I said and motioned them to join with us.

"Thank you for the invites." The queen from the south firmly said without any emotions in her face.

"I'll benefit later with this, princess." The queen from the east coldly responded. Johaizza, within a minute was about to stood up and left when her mother spoked. The tensions was hovering the four corners of the room, like it could break the glasses in my utensils.

"Are you gonna greet me with that stunt, Johaizza?" Her mother coldly added, ain't giving her even a single glance. I was just looking at them, like I was in a some sort of mother-daughter drama.

"You didn't even gave me a single glance to acknowledge your child, and you'll asked me for that? How pathethic!" She angrily said and made her exit.

"Tch! You couldn't even respect your child, your majesty. You should work on that." Blaizzane's mother smugly butted in, slowly shaking her head.

"Likewise" Johaizza's mother replied with her cold tone.

"May we begin?" Reign interfered with the same aura of everyone was holding.

"Who are you?" Johaizza's mom inquired.

"Your guts are overflowing, huh?" Blaizzane's mom added rudely. Reign raised her brow with annoyance in her face, all over written.

"Bella Reign Umakii, your majesties. Princess from the north. Pleased to meet you." She said in between her gritting teeth. Her smile wasn't seemed pleased, rather than annoyance.

"Oh." Both of the queen uttered and took her meaningful glances before settling down.

"Tsk!"

"Tell us your plan." Blaizzane's mom demanded. I let out a deep sigh before starting to talk about what should things happen.

I let out a deep sigh as soon as I opened my room's door. Napatingin ako sa hoodie na suot ko. It's color brown at amoy na amoy ko ang pabangong ginamit ni Matthew. Psh! Kung 'di ka lang maingay I might like you, kaso sobrang daldal at palangiti mo nagmumukha kang si Joker! Hays. Doon ko muling naisip ang sinabi niya. Liam? How can he help me, 'e baka all he knows ay mang-asar at magyabang sakin. Psh!

What the hell am I thinking? Bakit distructed na naman ako? These thought kept on distracting my thoughts while I was with my presentation. It was a bit shameful because of my wet look infront of those powerful queens. I chewed my lips in frustration. Damnit! Hindi 'to pwede, ngayon pang nakalatag na lahat. All is doing well. Hindi maari, but how? How can I forebear with this feeling? A feeling of loneliness, betrayal, sandness, longings and pain? Every time it aches it slowly swallowing me alive. If this shits continue,  I might brought myself in grave!