Chapter 53 ( Knights are better the Princes)

The Heiresses

Johaizza's P.O.V

"Dad! This looks good, huh?" I cheerfully said when I sat at his swivel chair. He looked at me at smiled as he was loosing his tie. His secretary said he was at the meeting at the conference room with the executives. He walked towards the table and took a peek.

"I guess, my secretary made it for me... again." He whispered the last voice that only the thin air had heard. I grinned. I took the fork and spoon in the tyro flask and took a bit of adobo. It was homemade dish, and I was dying to taste only, back then. You know, curiosity.

At the age of 4, everyone saw my potentials in leadership, planning, and managing so most of the executives are fond of me.

"Hmmm. Wow! Its different from the Royal servers are making. Wow! It's an out of the world food for me and it tastes heaven." I stated with a voice full of awe and admiration.

"Really? C'mon. Feed me up." Daddy jokingly said as he opened his mouth. I scooped a spoonful rice and a stripe of meat, then fed Daddy up. His brow furrowed as he was chewing his food, then slowly nodded.

"It tastes really good. Still, she's the best cook." Dad uttered as he was looking at nowhere. My brows furrowed in confusion with his words but I let it slipped.

"I should ask Mom for this kind of meal. Maybe, she can teach me? What you think, Da---?" My words left hanging when I saw dad shooking his head.

"Huh?" I uttered.

"She does not know how to cook, Darling. She's made for a leader, and not to be a housewife." He replied and with that, I shut up. Feeling a little bit sad.

"Dar---" His secretary's worlds got cutted when she saw me sitting at me Dad's chair. He traced my arms with her gaze and saw me eating the food she prepared. There was a hint of another emotions in his eyes yet she masked it with her smile. I smiled at her too.

"I though your Mommy took you off." She said and looked at her watch. "It's already late, sweetheart. You should go home." She added. I brows furrowed and looked at her keenly before giving a glance outside. The sky were visible because of the building was made of mirrors.

"It's just maybe in between 11- 12 noon, Miss." I replied, basing the time with the other's building shadow. She awkwardly laughed.

"She's just like her mom." She said and looked at Dad. Daddy shrugged at smiled a bit. The woman turned back to him and went towards me. Suddenly, her aura gave me another feeling. A negative feeling. "And I hate it " She added, my forehead creased.

"What... po?" I inquired. She smiled sweetly and shook her head. She looked like an angel when she smile. She looked so innocent and soft, too. Completely different from Mommy. She has the beautiful and innocent face but she was always serious that's why she looked like ruthless and tough.

"Nothing, sweetheart. We'll gonna drop you off at your home kasi may meeting oang pupuntahan kami ng Daddy mo. Is that okay?" She sweetly asked. I thinked I was hypnotized by her charm, she made me easily nodded at my respond.

"Goodgirl." She added and patted my head. I smiled, slowly becoming fond of her.

I just finished my food while Dad and his Secretary went downstair to have their lunch. Maybe, they'll just order then they'll come back, after.