Chapter 37

The Heiresses

Johaizza's P.O.V

Things flew fast as it was lived with laughters, and smiles. We stayed at Hazmaein's very cozy mansion---no---Hazmein's cozy house---that's what she call it. Hindi naman daw 'yon bongga na over daw 'e! Hah! Whatever! Going back, I still haven't talked to mom. The moment I woke up from that tiring drama I didn't let it went to my system again. Talking to mom is draining! But then, I hope someday I can make it. Like, talk to her and ask for forgiveness? I know it was still hard for her, kahit naman ako. And maybe leaving her means giving her space. I sighed.

"Hi! So, tuloy tayo?" Lucas' asked. Yes, we are now very close thanks to my drama in life! He was there when I broke down. Sometimes, I feel bad for having him instead of my friends. I mean, I'd shown and told him everything in my chaotic and drastic life where in fact I have my friends to count on. But, I don't want to add any burden to their shoulders. I know, despite those laughters were pain, longings, and broken hearts. Ayaw ko ng dagdagan.

I arched my brow in confusion. Anong 'tuloy tayo?' Have we talked of going out? I don't know. He rolled his eyes. Cute.

"You forgot? It's almost sem break next week. A month or months ago, I asked you if you can come with me." He said, looking at me directly. I arched my brows more. I don't remember him asking.

"Napansin ko lang, ah but this past few weeks you've been seems forgettable, eh?" He implied, starts to annoy me again. I shrugged then rolled my eyes.

"Whatever!" He chuckled as she pinched my both cheeks! Damnit!

"Ugh! Let go, you peace of sh*t!" I hissed as got his hands away from my cheeks. Ahyst!

He laughed and tousled my hair. I eyed him with daggers.

"Uwu! Cutie!" He then said, and was about to pinch my cheek with his other hand but I easily caught it and strike it away from me.

"Stop pinching my cheeks, you crap!" Simula no'ng maging close kami I notice that I always curse him, though his fine with it kase 'di naman siya nagrereklamo.

"Woah! Okay. So ano nga, you come with me?" He asked.

"Saan ba?" I don't know, nakalimutan ko talaga iyong tungkol sa sinasabi niya.

"Mindanao. Sa virgin white sand Island nila do'n?"

"Huh? Ba't ang layo? We can just settle in Visayas since mas maraming Island naman do'n. Masiyadong malayo kase."

He sighed.

"I told you back then that I need to get there something too." Yeah, I remember that part tho. I looked at him while he looked sideways.

"So, you're not coming with me?" He said as he lowered his gaze with a hint of sadness very evident in his voice. I sighed. He looks like a cute sad pup. Ayyy!

"If ever sumama ako, sino pang iba nating kasama?" I asked. His face lightened as he averted his gaze at me. Ba't ba parati kong napapansin ang ka-cute-tan nitong lalaking 'to?

"Tayo lang dalawa." He replied with his boyish grin. Ugh!

"Ngii! 'Yoko!" I said that made his face grimaced.

"Ba't naman?"

"Ayoko ng wala tayong ibang kasama baka gapangin mo 'ko." He made his eyes grew wider and his lips parted, like he was surprise with what I've said. So annoying!

"A-ako pa? Sa ating dalawa ikaw 'yong unang humawak no'ng ano ko!" He said with coviction. I blushed with his word but I shrugged it off and pretended that I don't know what was he saying.

"Hinawakan ko 'yong ano mo?" I asked, trying to stefile my laughter when his face turned red due to embarrassment.

"Damnit! 'Yong ano ko!"

"'Yong ano mo nga?! Ginagago mo yata ako 'e!" I hissed, making my face looks like irritated.

"Damn! Basta ikaw ang unang humawak nito!" He said pointing his index finger in between his legs. I can feel my face turns red because of his bluntly pointings. I cleared my throat and acted innocent.

"What? I was just swinging my hand, it's not as if I did it purposely dahil 'di ko naman alam na nasa likod kita!" I blurted. He laughed at pointed my face.

"See! Nahawakan mo parin!" He implied.

"Wala naman akong nakapa." I said and grinned.

"W-what?!"

Tumango-tango ako habang nakatingin diretso sa mga mata niya.

"Wala akong naramdaman 'e, baka sobrang liit?" I said and look down at to his. Mygosh! I was just trying to annoy him by calling his member small, yet as I looked down his beast is now saluting inside his pants. Ohmy! My mind! I need alcohol! No, holy water! I need holy water!

~*~

"Oh, where did you came from?" Hazmaein asked as we met in the school's cafeteria. She looked at me, and then to the man behind me then wiggled his brows upwards, twice.

"Nagpahangin lang." I replied and shrugged.

"Baka nakipaglandian?" She said and chuckled. Umirap naman ako at 'di na pinatulan ang panunuya niya. I went to the counter and ordered my meal, then right after we took our seats at the table we usually occupied. All of my friends eyeing me like i'm some intriguing news.

"Why are you with her, Lucas?" Blaizzane asked.

"We met at the rooftop." He said and shrugged. Napataas ang kilay nilang tatlo.

"Baka nagpag-usapan niyo talagang magkita" Reign said with her usual grin. Napairap ulit ako.

"Actually not, I just saw her heading up that's why I'd follow" Lucas' replied.

"Intriguing" They all uttered in unison. Lucas' laughed, while I kept on rolling my eyes.

I was just eating silently while those three bitches keep on hinting something on Lucas. Enjoy na enjoy silang apat na nag-uusap nang tumunog ang phone ng isa sa'min.

"Excuse me for a minute, I have to take this call." He said then motioned his phone. They all nodded. As Lucas made his exit the three bitches are now at me. I sigjed and shook my head. I know they won't stop teasing me.

"We'll go to an Island this week." I said to divert the attention away. Hazmaein's eyes immediately twinkled. While the two frowned. Gagawin na naman silang photographer ni Hazmaein. Tsk!

Hazmaein was in her middle of bubbling something when the cafeteria went chaos.

"Hanapin niyo ang pvtang*nang Matthew na 'yon!"

---

princesayannahh