Chapter 41 (Angel)

The Heiresses

Johaizza's P.O.V

After Hazmaein walked out, we're left by silence. Napabuntong-hininga nalanga ako. I felt Lucas' hand held mine. I immediately flinched as I looked at him with creased forehead.

"Hoy! Makahawak ka ng kamay akala mo mag-jowa tayo ah!" I unconsciously spoke loudly while looking at him. Slowly, I gazed at the people around me and smiled awkwardly as I tried to flinched my hand away from his hold that resulted on showing our intertwined hand. Wait? Why intertwined hands? Kanina, hawak niya lang 'yong wrist ko ah?!

"So, naglalandian kayo despite the tension, Hazmaein left?" Reign stated with a lifted brow. I grimaced at her choice of word. Naglalandian talaga?

"Tsk!" I tsk-ed. He didn't even told me about his feeling. They said, actions speak louder than words, but actions without words are misleading, and confusing.

"Kayo na?" Blaizzane butted in.

"Binge ka? Nag-reklamo na nga ako sa paghawak niya ng basta-basta habang 'di pa kami magjowa tas sasabihin mong kami na? Where on earth did your mind went, huh?" I replied. Inangilan naman niya ko at 'di na nagsalita.

"Eh, kayo? Nagliligawan din?" I shot. Napailing nalang si Reign.

"Hindi ah!" Blaizzane replied defensively. I lifted my brows as Matthew did a gesture that opposed her statement.

Blaizzane's eyes grew wider as Matthew put his hand on the top of hers, and squeeze it. Cute.

Blaizzane blushed, clenching her jaws as she tried not to show her kilig smile. Yay!

"Eh, kayo Reign and Alexander?"

"I'd love to answer your question but for now I wanted to shut up and just savor what these delicious food in front of us, right now. So, why don't you try it too?" She spatted. Napa-ismid nalang ako. She's very unpredictable, and always making ways of freeing herself from being hot seated.

"Burn" Lucas' stated such nonsense that truly annoyed me. I eyed him with daggers.

"Toasted " Blaizzane added.

"Grilled" And that was Matthew with his annoying grin. Tsk!

"Whatever!" I surrendered. Kung makikipag-asaran lang ako sa kanila, I know I would end up being hostile dahil sa aming apat, ako ang pikon kaya Reign, Blaizzane and Hazmaein always tease me. Then, I end up blurting up, then later on they'll apologize. Parang mga sira. But then, I know I can't hold grudge kaya we end up teasing each other again. Then repeat. Magkakapikunan na naman. Tsk!

They continue teasing me for a minute when Hazmaein entered the dining room again. We all went silent. She was head down while walking towards the table. She and Liam filled the vacant seats. The atmosphere went awkward.

No one dare to spoke. Only the sound of the spoon and fork againts the plate were making a little sound. It's damn awkward!

Mahirap kasi suyuin si Hazmaein. She immediately shut everyone when she learned something that you did she really don't like. She immediately distant herself and act like you didn't met or even once exist in her life. Mahirap din siyang kausapin dahil palagi kang barado.

Hazmaein fakely cough that made me looked at her, spoon halted as I was about to put a spoonful rice and viand.

"I over-reacted. I'm sorry." She said with her low voice, almost felt like it was a whisper.

Reign fakely cough too.

Blaizzane did the same.

I fakely cough too. Para akong nasamid 'e! They look at me like I was so annoying. What?!

Reign rolled her eyes at me, and then cough fakely again.

"It's fine, Hazmaein. But, your behavior is not an attitude that should be tolerated, okay?" Reign spoke softly, making her understand every fiber of her words without her feeling offended. As I said, mahirap siyang suyuin, at madrama siyang magalit.

She nodded. I sighed in relief when she didn't raise her voice and did just shut up.

"Hazmaein, please don't be offended with the words I'll gonna say, you need to hear it, a'right?" Blaizzane butted in. Hazmaein nodded again as her response.

"So... We're friends, right? And a real friend should build each one another and it includes helping and teaching her improving herself. Showing her, her mistakes. Reminding her to be thankful of what she had, and telling her to settle and be happy despite the fact that she doesn't have everything she want. My point here is, magsasalpukan talaga tayo kung patuloy nating ipaiiral ang mga ugali nating kailanman ay 'di nakakabuti sa samahan, sa relasyon man or sa pagkakaibigan. And, btw you're forgiven. It's one step of being rational and growing up. " She longly added and smiled.

A bit of silence.

Until a clap butted in. Napailing nalang ako. Blaizzane looked at him with annoyance.

"Wow! Pang-miss U!" Matthew squeled as she looked at Blaizzane with awe and admiration etched in his face. Cute.

"Bading" Blaizzane mumbled at her side and plastically smiled at Matthew.

I also fake coughing to catch their attention. They all shut up.

I looked at her and smiled.

"Hazmaein, we were been friends for almost three and a half months yet we all felt like we knew each other very well. Misunderstandings were just a usual problem inside frienships, and voicing out problems is okay for y'all to solve, but there were things we should also consider. Not everyone has a good day as you have, and not everyone is in badtime as yours, understand? I'm pointing out is that, we should also the emotions of everyone involve. You can just ask, stretch your patience, and do your best to understood every situations. Don't let emotions take your system, are we clear?" I added. She smiled and nooded.

"Heard and clear." She responded.

"Naks! Pwede din 'tong ilaban pang-miss U! " After the tension withers, that's when Lucas butted in annoyingly.

"Gago!" I cursed him loudly that made his jaw drop. He was just staring at me with lips agape, and was still impetuos at what he just heard at me. I heard Hazmaein, Blaizzane and Reign laughed while I heard the boys were teasing him, yet his mind haywired.

He was flabbergasted.

He's eyes were staring at me unbelievably.

Mukha lang naman kasi akong anghel pero 'di naman ako anghel no. I cursed. I have sins. I want him to know that I am not that so soft lady. I am just reserved but not to the extent that made me an angel in his eyes. I have no wings, but I possess the charm. And maybe that made him think that I am not capable of cursing, and being a bitch. Tsk!

"My angel cursed!" He uttered loudly.

Napairap nalang ako.

'Black Angel' to be exact.

---

princesayannahh