Chapter 57 ( Vivre )

The Heiresses

Finale 1

Hazmaein's P.O.V

I wore my blue elegant gown ending up to my ankle. It has a puffed shoulder with a square neckline. It was just a simple yet elegant piece of cloth. It has a very long slit, ending above my leg... Emphasizing my beautiful long leg. It was enhanced with diamonds pressed upon the fabric. At my right leg was a little gun tucked in. I placed my deadly pins at my hair that was tied in a low bun. I put my favorite knife in front of my waist. I was tucked in a belt, and its head was displayed, making it look like an accessory to my beautiful dress.

I put a thick layer of eye liner, accompanied with smokey eye shadows. I wore red lipstick, for me to look more fierce. As, I glance my reflection at the mirror, I grimaced at looked at it sadly. I don't know who's that woman at the mirror. She's not what I really am. She's just a farce, a mask, she's just a product of pretending. She's not me. She's the other me.

"This will end. It'll end." I mumbled at myself while making sure that all my armours were tucked properly. And when I was done, I turned my back at the mirror and started walking away.

I entered the empery's congratulatory gift… my most precious car... spheres. Whenever  I look at it I was always reminded of the hardship in the survival. It's the reminder of spilled blood mixed with sweat and tears. It was the reminder of my pain, anger, and wanted revenge. It was my flashback keycard.

I reached the venue of where does the party held. I lightly shook my head. What a fvcking animal were inside the building. While just gazing the building filled with illuminating light, a thought  of things in the reality had crossed in.

People without wealth will always be their slaves. They will be their dog who had their unwanted owner. And those who had the authority, power, and right will sometimes turned themselves a deaf, blind, or a mute. Or, they'll choose to remove their ears, to cut their tongue, or to remove their eyes. How heartless.

How could this people spend thousands without hesitation, live in fortune, and held party at the tallest and extravagant buildings, spend thousands with ugly- taste food, expensives drinks when they all know that there were many people who starve, who needed a piece of bread and a glass of water to survive.

We all die bringing nothing to afterlife, just a soul. Our soul. A kind soul or a black soul. It'll lead us to where we belong. In heaven or in hell. Many would be in the latter, surely.

I was at my thoughts when someone grabbed my wirst. I was alerted. I instantly flinched and twisted its hold yet it immediately  flipped my hand to my back.

“Fvck!” I murmured underneath my gritting teeth. “ Who are you and what do you need?”  I added fumedly. That shit attacked me from behind and it hurt my pride being tugged by this someone instantly!

“Chill. Geez! Nagiging mainitin na yata ang ulo mo, Hazmaein?”   A familiar voice of a woman replied. I let out a deep, deep sigh while gritting my teeth. I was trying my best not to cost any commotion but I lost it.

“Tang*na mo, Reign!” I almost screamed. She chuckled.

“Ang nerbyosa mo naman, Hazmaein. Hindi pa nga nagsisimula ang laban, handang-handa ka na, ah.”

“You, bitch! “

“Am I?”

“You're being annoying na, Reign. “

“I know.”

“Psh!”

“Anyways, I got something.” She suddenly said. She looked so serious matched with her bloody red gown. Just then, I got to notice her gown. My brow immediately rose up as surveying  her wholely.