Prologue

***Warnings***

This story has mature contents. Not suitable to those who have sensitive minds. It contains harsh scene, foul words, and actions that might corrupt or taint your minds.

*Read at your own risk.*

Happy Reading!

***
Everyone thought that having everything meant being something. Little did they know, Having everything felt nothing. They turned numb, and slowly became heartless.

No one wished to be in this cruel situation. The feeling of being in-between of how you wanted to live and how you should live in accordance to where you came, and your status. You'll never imagined how many times they've prayed that in this life, fairy tales were real. Because, a small dose of fiction can somewhat gave someone an antidote of this poisonous reality.

A princess should carry the gracefulness but should also possess the ability of might, the firm strength, wicked mentality and always ready, physically. A shed of tears wouldn't be wasted to just any boys. The tears leak out when the pain, emotionally and physically collide. They cry when their body can't handle the pain and there's this demon who keeps on shouting and commanding them to stood-up and fought, kahit give-up na give-up ka na.

Yung kahit sakit na sakit na kailangan mo pa ring tumayo kasi kung masakit ang katawan mo, mas masakit ang mga salitang lalabas mula sa mismong bibig ng mga magulang mo. Their words may not be a sharp sword but it can totally make their child's bleed. Di man nakakasugat ng balat nakakasugat naman ng damdamin ng isang anak.

If someone would hear their rant, surely those people will think of them being ungrateful, but how can you judge someone without knowing their reasons? Everyone have different beliefs, everyone have different need, and everyone have different wants. And truthfully, everyone wanted the things they can never have.

But, have you once thought on someone you've met on street, on stores, on restaurants with their smiles on their faces were true? Were genuine?

Because, nobody's cheerful as of their birth. They've become what they were because of what had life showed. Everyone has pain, their load weights, but many tends to just clog and get-along to forgot just for a while...what they were feeling. To just escape the pain a second.

Kids their age who has nothing will surely be envious of the life they are living. Yet, they've preferred having nothing.

If life was fair, surely, no one's at low and no one's at high places. They were equal. Having equal capacity to live, and die due to oldness and not to starvation.

But then, how could they say no when the persons behind those pain are those people whom they wanted to please, even by just once. To be appreciated, to be atleast shown a little affection.

Came along, everything messed up. Loving someone is a crime. A weakness, and could be their downfall. Cupid must be unable to understand that for them, love is a curse, a virus, a disease.

But how can they stop the powerful feeling?
How could they not fall in love on someone who made them feel love?

Good times quickly lasted because in just a blink of an eye, the chaos begun.

How could they fight againts love? Or should I say, how could they fight againts someone they love?

They want freedom from the choking death of the empery's necklaces. To put down the heavy weights of tiaras and crown.

Also, a just kingdom. A rightful leader who values humanity above all. That putting an end of someone's life wouldn't be necessary just to win the hearts of elder leaders. To be entitled of being a rightful leader.

Because, everyone had forgot what they should supposed to engrave in their souls, that a rightful leader, is a just leader.

You wanna know who they are?

They are the masters of none. The Heiresses of fallen aces. The mysterious mystics of firm beliefs. The saviours of dying plea.

They are...

The Heiresses on silent play.
---

princesayannahh