Chapter 56 ( Survive, or Die )

Sulat muna tayo sa draft, it's already past 1 AM and I can't sleep. Overthinking's ruling my mind, so I'll just gonna distract my thoughts by writing.

Goodmoring, and Happy Reading!♥

*Trigger warning * Bloody scene, and inappropriate words were written that may taint or corrupt your minds.

The Heiresses

Reign's P.O.V

I was in rage as I crumpled the paper that was handed to me. I swallowed the lump in my throat. I was totally in rage but my physical reaction showed the opposite. I did shred tears. I bursted crying alone.

The memory I've been dying to bury started to stood again. And, it's starting to haunt me again. My hands were severely trembling with painful pangs in my head.

"Ma! Pa! Ano'ng ginawa niyo sa kanila?!" A boy aging 10 year old came from somewhere. He was crying too hard and the petrified look was written all over his faces but... he stood there. With a trembling hand---he pointed his parent. And, his eyes immediately widen in friction as he saw all black suited women infront of his parent's---holding guns.

"Sh*t! May bata!" A familiar voice of a woman said with her comrades. I was just silently standing behind the unnoticable door---hiding.

"Oh dear!" I heard the another one said as she held her forehead. I was swallowing hard. Did they kill them?

"Fvck! We need to get out of here!" The another woman said with a hint of uneasiness in her voice. She walking with back and forth pace as she can't sto0 her hands moving. She was in state of panicking.

"They'll come after a little while. We need to hurry up." The familiar voice added and gave a glance to the boy who was standing infront of them with saking knees and hands.

"We are not your enemy, kid. If you grow up, find the answers to your questions, yourself. The facts and the fvcked." The second woman with a knee length boots.

I was just looking at the whole scene. I saw how the younger version of the boy ran towards his parent's body.

"Ma, Pa? Why sleep there? Bed...wide." Probably, a two or three year old boy uttered as he was shaking his mother's arm.

"Fvck! I can't do this sh*t! Why do they have to witness this?!" The third lady with a very mezmerizing eyes uttered with a voice laced with agony. All those women were wearing a black mask in their faces, and only the visible part of their faces was their eyes. Aside from that, there none.

"This is fvck up." The fourth lady replied with a very plain tone.

"Lets just bring them to the---" but before the familiar voice could finish his sentence, a loud bang hovered.

"Sh*t!" They all cursed as they were rained with bullets. The two women immediately throw themselves to the little boys, and shaded their body againts the bullets that might be shoot at the kids. Everythings was chaotic. The angel palaquins broke by bullets.

"Ah!" The woman who was shielding the older boy whinnied. I looked at her and she was hit at her chest. I don't know where exactly the bullet been buryat her body but I'm sure it'll make her unable to protect the boy.