Hybrid

Disclaimer: Don't force ships onto any mcyt, it makes them uncomfortable.

Enjoy!

***

I sat on a tree, quietly looking down at the hunters. My tail wiggling side to side as I tried to slow my breathing. 

"He's not here..." one says, disappointment lacing his tone.

"One day we're going to catch him, Tubbo needs someone else like him..." another mumbles, walking away from the tree I was in.

My ear twitches as I listen to them walk away. I wait a little while before slowly climbing off the tree. I gently put my feet on the grass and slowly start walking.

I walked for a while before reaching a small stream, putting my bags down and start to take off my clothes. I slowly submerge myself in the cold water, shivering at it's low temperature. I wash myself off, getting all the gunk off of me, slowly getting out and dressing myself. 

My stomach grumbles, one meal a day isn't making it happy. I sigh as I find a nice spot under a tree and doze off.

///Tommy's pov///

"Come on Tubbo!" I yell from outside the house, jogging in place.

"I'm coming!!" he yells back, closing the door and running towards me.

The door opens and we see Dream and Phil walk a little past the door.

"Remember to be back before nightfall." Phil warns, looking a little weary.

"We will!" me and Tubbo said, giving them big smiles.

"Be safe." Dream says with a fond looks.

I grabbed Tubbo's hand and we headed off. We walked a while, looking at all the different flowers and chatting a bit.

"Tommy...?" Tubbo asked shyly.

"Yeah Tubs?" I reply, looking at him, concern shining in my eyes.

"Do you..." he hesitates. "Do you think there are more like me...?" 

"What do you mean...?" I ask, fully knowing what he meant.

"I mean, do you think there are anymore hybrids?" he says, playing with his hands.

I look at him and wrap him in a hug, gently rubbing his back. 

"I'm sure there are, tubs. We just haven't found them yet."

We stood there for a few minutes before heading back home, but on our way back home, we passed a stream and we stopped by and decided to put our feet in it. 

I heard some footsteps behind me and before I could blink,
Tubbo was gone from my side.

"Hey!!" I yelled as I watched the man grab Tubbo and put him behind his back.

I looked at him and realised he was a hybrid. I looked at his small frame seeing that he's barely bigger than Tubbo, he had cat ears and a tail. A fucking tail!

He looked at me and bared his teeth, challenging me to get closer. His tail puffed up, showing he was scared, but ready to fight.

I slowly put my hands up, showing I'm not a threat. He stares at me for a bit longer before his tail smooths out and he turns to Tubbo, grabbing his hand and walking away.

"Wait!" I yell out, hastily getting up.

He looked at me narrowing his eyes and his ears flattening on his head. 

"We have to get home, please...." I say, slowly getting closer. "You can come with us, we're not going to hurt you."

He looked down at Tubbo and whispered something I couldn't understand, but Tubbo looked up at him and gave him a comforting smile and a nod.