Protective

Disclaimer: Don't force ships onto them, that makes them uncomfortable.
It isn't exactly like how the Dream SMP went down.

Enjoy the book!

***

"We... are at war. We have NO MERCY! NO MERCY FOR YOU! I wanna see WHITE FLAGS! WHITE FLAGS, OUTSIDE YOUR BASE, BY TOMORROW, AT DAWN, OR YOU ARE DEAD!" 

Dream releases a breath he didn't know he was holding. He turned and started walking back home to his omega. Dream was an Alpha and George was his Omega. They lived a happy and peaceful life until they came. They came and started declaring independence in their land. George didn't know because Dream wants to keep him safe from this upcoming war. 

Sapnap and Dream have taught George how to fight, just in case of an emergency, like a break in or fighting a mob. He's been getting better and with time, he'll most likely surpass them both.

Dream sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. 'They really know how to drain someone of their energy.' He looked up and saw his home, letting out a sigh of relief.

He knocks at the door, to be welcomed with the smell of food ready and his omega's vanilla-coconut scent.

"George, I'm back." Dream says, walking towards the kitchen.

"Welcome back," He says, turning in the direction of his lover. "You're just in time for dinner, please tell Sapnap dinner is ready. Don't forget to wash you hands, both of you, while I set the table."

Dream walks up to George, pressing a gentle kiss on his temple, before going up stairs and getting Sapnap.

George finishes cooking and goes to to set up the table. He looks out the window and sees a wall surrounding a city, with people inside running frantically. He stops setting up the table and moves closer to the window, trying to get a better view of it. 

"George, we've washed our..." Dream trails, looking at George with concern. "What are you looking at?"

"Dream... What's that, over there." he says, pointing at L'manberg.

Dream looks and pales, knowing George will want to participate in the war. 

Sapnap comes down the stairs, looking for them.

"What are you guys looking at?" he asks, walking towards them.

"I was just asking Dream what that was."

Sapnap looks at where George is pointing, faces brightening up.

"Oh! That's L'manberg." he said, grabbing his plate. "They want independence and now we're in a war with them. Dream gave them a warning to surrender."

George slowly turn towards Dream. "And you decided it was a good idea to not tell me about this?"

"Ummm... yes?" He said, nervously, grabbing his plate as well. 

George goes and grabs his plate. Everyone was getting their food until, "I'm coming with you tomorrow."

Sapnap and Dream's head snap towards George, who already sat down, eating. They rush to the table.

"Wait, no. You can't come." Sapnap says, rushed.

"And why the hell not?" George glares, daring them to bring up him being an omega.

Dream and Sapnap look at each other, George would riot if they did.

Dream sighs. "Fine, you can come, but you have to stay somewhere safe or with me the entire time."