Who the fuck are you? 1/?

Disclaimer: dont force ship onto any mcyt, it makes them uncomfortable

TW: Swearing

Enjoy!

***

"Get him!"

I turned and saw about a handful of people behind me, trying to get me in cuffs. I huffed and sped up, careful of the tree roots sticking out of the ground. I kept running till I saw a cliff slowly getting closer.

I looked behind me and saluted.

"Sorry boys, but this bird is un-caged." I yelled out, before spreading my arms and falling backwards.

The rush of wind flowing past me always got my adrenaline pumping. I waited till the last second before opening my pure black wings, catching myself feet away from the ground before flying away.

After about 4 hours of flying, I landed in a snowy biome. I sighed in relief, stretching my wings out. I looked into my inventory and pulled out a bed and a few steaks. I placed my bed and took a couple of bites of the steak before laying down and letting sleep consume me.

I woke up and saw that it was midday already and I sighed, knowing that I'd have to start to fly again to make sure they don't find me.

I looked into my inventory and pulled out a sapphire totem and analyzed it. I stared at it with confusion, 'Why did I have to steal this again?'

I sighed and went to put it back until it started to glow and a image of a sapphire totem flashed in front of my eyes before going away. I looked at where I once had the totem in my hand and it was empty, the totem was gone.

I felt myself get lightheaded before darkness consumed my vision.

/// time skip ///

Techno's POV

Me and Phil were searching through the mysterious forest that just showed up. I was a bit cautious even though Phil tried to get me to calm down, something felt off about this forest.

We were wandering around for a bit before a bright blue light shone for a couple of seconds before going away. Me and Phil looked at each other and ran towards where the light came from, weapons out.

Once we got there, we were met with a young boy about 15 years old... WITH WINGS?! A sapphire totem laid a couple feet away, I grabbed it and placed in my inventory before rushing to the passed out kid.

"Phil-" I said, my eyes wide.

"I know, I see them..." he whispers, his eyes just as wide.

We stood there admiring his wings before realizing that it was night time and the temperature was slowly dropping.

I walked forward and saw that he was asleep, I gently picked him up and wrapped him with my cape, turning and started to speed walk back home.

I heard the crunch of snow behind me, telling me that Phil was right behind me.

Once we got home, I head upstairs and laid him in a bed and wrapped him in one of my thickest blankets, turning his lips from blue to normal.

I headed down stairs, seeing Phil sitting in front of the fire, warming up. I sat next to him and we sat in silence.

"Phil, he has wings..." I emphasized, still in disbelief.

"Avian, they existed while the gods still roamed the earth. After the gods left, so did the avians. No one knows where they went, but apparently, there's still some left." he explained, his eyes glimmering with excitement.