Back

Hello~ sorry I've been deceased for so long, but here is some angst soooooo enjoy!

Disclaimer: don't ship mcyt irl, it makes them uncomfortable

***

I opened my eyes and and sat up, surrounded by luscious green grass and a gentle breeze. I look around and see two figures in the distance, both talking to each other and laughing. 

I stand up and go to see who they were, as I slowly approach them, they became more recognizable.

"Wilbur..?" I whisper, my palms sweaty and my face paling.

They turned towards me and I see Wilbur's eyes widen, him slowly getting up and walking towards me.

"Tommy... what the hell are you doing here....?" he says, pain clear in his chocolate brown eyes.

I stared at him in shock for a couple seconds before a small, broken smile rises on my face. I walked closer and placed a hand on his face.

"Holy hell..." I whispered astonished. "It's you..."

Wilbur opened his mouth to say something, but I cut him off, smacking him across the face.  

"You fucking i.. dio-t..."

His head snaps up to say something, but is at a loss of words. Tears make their way down my face and I let out a small sob. 

"W-wilby..." I say, leaning my head on his chest as he wraps me in a hug.

"Hey, it's okay, don't worry. You don't have to deal with it anymore..." he comforts, rubbing his hand on my back comfortingly. 

After I calm down, I look up and take in our surroundings and make eye contact with Jschlatt.

"Schlatt..." I growl, my voice wavering after crying.

"Hey, it's fine, he's good now." Wilbur says, heading over to the tree Schlatt was at.

I looked at Wilbur questioningly, but shrugged it off, trusting his judgement. 

I sat down in between Schlatt and Wilbur, laying my head on the trunk of the tree. Before I could fall asleep, I felt something grab my ankle and pull me away from them. 

My eyes snap open and I try to grab Wilbur, but I was too slow.

"Tommy!" they scream, trying to run after.

I look to where I was being pulled and I saw a red portal with more red strings grabbing onto me and pulling me faster.

I turn towards Wilbur and Schlatt and scream, tears streaming down my face.

"Wilbur!"

///

I open my eyes and I'm back in the obsidian room, terror starts to fill my veins. I look and make eye contact with him.

"Tommy, welcome back.." he said, insanity glimmering in his eyes. "What was it like?"

I looked around, my breathing starts becoming unsteady. 

"W-what was what like...?" I said, staring at him.

"What was it like dying?" he questioned, getting closer as I take steps back, stepping closer and closer to the lava.

"I- it - um - p-peaceful..." I stutter, avoiding eye contact.

He stares down at me, his eyes piercing through my soul. He raises his hand and grabs my shoulder, pulling me towards the lava.

"Wait wait wait! Dream please!" I yell, trying to get his hand off my shoulder.

He pushes me into the lava, burning my skin. I scream, tears streaming down my face as I try to get away from the lava.