My King

Disclaimer: Don't force ships onto any mcyt, it makes them uncomfortable.

This takes place after exile and inspired by V_Apollo's book and someone else but i can't find it, comment if you found knight techno and prince tommy, if they want me to take it down, I will.

Tommy is 11 years old here, everyone else is the same age.

Enjoy!

***
Tommy's POV

I looked at the obsidian grids, watching it rain tnt. I look at the growing crater, the sound of tnt echoing in my mind.

I shutter an exhale, getting flashbacks to exile.

A hand rest on my shoulder as I keep staring at the tnt blowing up.

"A beautiful night, is it... Tommy?" A voice whispers in my ear, gripping my shoulder.

Turning around, I face my 'only friend' during exile. His mask was off...

"Dream." I breathe.

"You knew, didn't you? You knew they'd betray you... Nobody is on your side, it's just me Tommy. I came to visit you, I helped you become better." he whispers, a 'warm' smile on his face.

"B-but what about Ranboo? He visi-." I stuttered out, before getting cut off.

"IT WAS PITY! HE WAS NEVER YOUR FRIEND!! WHY WOULD HE CARE FOR YOU AFTER ALL THE DAMAGE YOU'VE DONE?!" he yelled, his eyes glowing a dark green.

There was a moment of hesitance in the battle field, everyone faltering.

"Now, be a good boy and throw your things in the hole." he smiles.

I took my 'inventory' and dumped everything out, rushing to take off my armor. My eyes grew a sick dull blue color, no longer the bright sapphire they once were.

Dream slowly digs a hole 3 blocks deep and takes tnt, lighting it up then throwing it in the hole.

I hear the tnt explode, a rush of wind blows past me causing shiver running down my spine. My clothes were torn and tattered, leaving me with little protection from the cold.

"Come on Tommy, lets go home." Dream says, sticking his hand out.

I look at it before slowly reaching out to grab it, but before I could, a person jumps in front of me.

"Sorry Dream, but I can't let you do that." a monotone voice says, blocking Dream from seeing me.

I hear Dream chuckle.

"Do you really want to do this Techno?" I hear him grin, insanity dripping from his voice.

There was silence until Techno turns towards me and kneels down in front of me.

"Theseus, you see Phil?" he questions, pointing to the avian a couple of feet away from me.

I nod and he smiles, bringing a hand up to my head and pats my head.

"I want you to go to him, cover your ears and sing mellohi."

I hesitantly nod, wrapping him in a hug before walking towards Phil.

Phil looked down at me and smiled, gently grabbing my hands and putting them over my ears.

I softly hum mellohi, closing my eyes and ignore the background yelling.

I finish humming mellohi, looking up at Phil again, seeing a glint in his eye before looking down at me and smiling. He grabs my hand and walks me over to Techno.

I run over to him, ignoring the stains on his clothes and wrap him in a hug.

"You're safe with me, little prince." he whispers, wrapping his coat around me.

***

bit short, but i really like this au so imma bless y'all with it XD

luv y'all!

peace