COPD

Disclaimer: Don't force ships onto any mcyt, it makes them uncomfortable

TW: body juice (bl00d), p!lls

THIS IS PURELY PLATONIC YOU FUCKS

This is after L'crater was made. 

If any of this information is wrong, please feel free to correct me.

Enjoy!

***

Tommy POV

'After leaving SMP Earth and joining the Dream SMP, everything feels more red. I don't know how to explain it. Everything seems to upset me and cause me to lash out. 

Your probably thinking, "Oh that's normal for you Tommyinnit, Mr. I-start-wars-in-my-free-time." No, you pric- sorry.

It's not normal for me because I know how to keep my cool, I know how to stay calm under pressure and not make rational decisions that may cost me my life. 

A good friend of mine in the business bay taught me that. TimeDeo.

He would help me calm down and teach me how to keep my cool. Since I've left, he isn't there anymore when I'm make life changing deals, walk into wars with a stone axe or even look down into lava and question it all. 

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I miss them. I miss Luke and Bitzel, I miss Deo.

Puffy's was right saying writing it down will make you feel better.'

I looked over what I wrote and sighed, placing the letter in the fire and watched it burn. Tears pricked the corners of my eyes and I remember what the bay would do on nights like these. 

We would sit around the fire and share stories about past SMP we were in. We would talk about hacking hypixel and resetting the leaderboards. We would count how man constellations we could name. 

A warm tear slid down my face as I stared into the burning fire. 

"I miss them chat." 

Call them!

I just joined what's happening?

Visit them!

Call them

ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ

Let them visit

I looked down at my communicator and saw my favorites were them. I sighed and smiled, It would be nice to hear their voices again

Just as I was about to dial them, a rough hand grabbed my shoulder and I turned to meet the angry faces of my 'friends'. Technoblade, Tubbo, Niki, and Jack Manifold.

"Um... hi?" I mumbled, tilting my head down to not meet their gazes.

"That's all you have to say?" Niki questions, rage lacing her tone. 

I slightly looked up, my gaze meeting hers. 

"Say about what?" I asked in a small tone. 

"You sided with Technoblade knowing he was going to blow up L'manberg!" 

"You put the disk over your best friend! You chose a meaningless inanimate object over a person?!"

"You stole from me and never payed me back, all those gapples and weapons and armor?! Who made them for you, just for you to betray me?!"

I curled in on myself, the loud noise bringing back bad memories. 

"You're going to act like the victim?! All the servers problems are your fault! Own up to it like a man!"